Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cam Newton scandal; Could Auburn's season be forfeited? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Snook

Hall of Famer

#45 : December 09, 2010, 09:03:33 PM

Cam Newton hasn't really denied anything... All I ever hear him say is how he's not going to discuss the issue.

Where's the denial, Cam? 

This whole thing stinks.

I love how he says, "The Truth will come out".  What exactly is the truth?

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#46 : December 10, 2010, 01:15:52 AM

His dad took the heat so Cam could continue playing - I think they have as much on Cam as they had on Reggie.

Either someone very powerful has intervened into a once "nosey" NCAA, or a deeper investigation is ongoing...

...and as for truth...that's what will set you free....after it makes you miserable.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Runole

Hall of Famer
#47 : January 28, 2011, 11:28:14 AM

I think some of the decisions the NCAA has made both ways have been an utter embarrassment to the sport for the last couple of years.

They have been excessively punitive on some very trivial issues, and have seemed completely indifferent to some very serious issues that attack the integrity of the game to the very core.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#48 : January 29, 2011, 11:07:50 PM

There is reportedly more to it than just an NCAA investigation - and someone beyond Cam Newton is at the center of that investigation...

...and 90% of the time, the feds get who their looking for...even if it means moving aside a NCAA investigation...temporarily.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#49 : July 14, 2011, 08:59:48 AM

Way to get this back in the news Gene
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/14/sports/ncaafootball/ncaas-investigation-of-auburn-isnt-over-yet.html?_r=3

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Cam Newton scandal; Could Auburn's season be forfeited? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools