Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any chance.... « previous next »
Page: 1

ZzJewbaccazZ

Starter

: November 27, 2010, 11:46:35 PM

...The bucs Re-sign Ruud?

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#1 : November 27, 2010, 11:50:11 PM

If they do I think they will move him from MLB. He is more suited to play the role of a WLB or SLB. I think him switching in and out with Dekoda and Geno and having a thumper in the middle like Hayward would be a nice way to play fast but strong at the point of attack.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 28, 2010, 12:52:12 AM

I think Ruud wants a big contract as if he's a top 5 MLB. Some other team might give it to him, but I don't think we will. I definetly don't think he'll resign as anything but the guaranteed starting MLB. Hopefully that doesn't happen. Are entirte LB corp needs an overhall imo.

CTGuyton

Second String

#3 : November 28, 2010, 01:30:06 PM

If Rahminik let's him walk, I'll trust their decision. I was shocked when they let Brooks AND Cato go, but it seems the smart move now. But I don't know that a big play DE doesn't improve our D enough to let Ruud look better. I don't think moving around the players we have is the answer so it'll be interesting to see who we get in the draft and FA.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 28, 2010, 03:02:16 PM

There is a chance.

But some team is going to covet his skillset.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Any chance.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools