Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 0-4 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

0-4
: November 28, 2010, 07:38:19 PM

Record against winning teams.

It looks like a different Bucs team is out there when they face a team over .500. The offensive line falls apart, and Freeman struggles. Obviously you expect some drop-off in production when you play better teams, but the difference with this team is night and day. When they play the Steelers, Ravens, or Saints, at times the Bucs looked like they didnt even belong in the same league.

Forget about the DL. We need to draft OL early and often. It sucks.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : November 28, 2010, 07:40:41 PM

Nice new thread topic (not really).

I believe that the Bucs will learn from this experience - and be better for it, if not this season then in 2011 and beyond.

They're still light years ahead of schedule with their rebuild. Too bad about Grimm, though.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 28, 2010, 07:41:47 PM

Yes, it sucks we wasted all those high picks on the O-Line, really put the team in a serious hole. Frankly, because of that it's amazing we're in the position to even be able to even beat the teams we're supposed to beat, knowing the hole -- in regards to player personnel  -- we were in merely 2 years ago.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 28, 2010, 07:42:47 PM

young team and lame OC. We are growing into the right direction ;D

Snook

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 28, 2010, 07:48:25 PM

Yes the Bucs are 0-4 against winning teams. 

But the last two were on the road and competitive games. 

Everyone seems to forget... this is a team that starts 5 or 6 rookies.  They're growing and getting better each week. 

To hang with a team like the Ravens is impressive to me.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 28, 2010, 07:51:08 PM

If they all looked like the Steelers and Saints games, that would be one thing.  We showed up against the Falcons and Ravens and were competitive enough to win both.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 28, 2010, 07:51:33 PM

Most of today's better teams had losing experiences like this. I really think players like Benn, Williams, Freeman, Blount will be better after seeing this defense.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 28, 2010, 07:54:40 PM

You're dealing with a jackazz troll in Cyber. Wouldn't expect anything less than a thread like this.

The O Line is fine. Ravens D is tough.

Our D is looking a hell of lot better. Very impressive. Or maybe I should go concentrate on the negative like the little **** Cyber.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#8 : November 28, 2010, 07:59:16 PM

You're dealing with a jackazz troll in Cyber. Wouldn't expect anything less than a thread like this.

Couldn't agree more. I just wonder if he's this miserable in his personal life.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 28, 2010, 08:01:56 PM

Its not being miserable. It's called being a realist.

Put this team with an average NFL schedule and they will be lucky to finish with 6 wins. That's where most people thought they were at before the season started and it appears that is exactly where they are in terms of development.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 28, 2010, 08:07:26 PM

Isn't there some way that cyber can be stopped from posting unpopular facts? It's making the little girls cry.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 28, 2010, 08:15:46 PM

Its not being miserable. It's called being a realist.

Put this team with an average NFL schedule and they will be lucky to finish with 6 wins. That's where most people thought they were at before the season started and it appears that is exactly where they are in terms of development.

How did GB fare against Atlanta in Atlanta today? How did we do against them?

Yeah, that's what I thought. We're not that far off.

We'll see how we do against Atlanta next week.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 28, 2010, 08:19:26 PM

We all know the team isn't at the finish line. Last year we were the bad team the mid level teams beat up on. This year we're the mid level team that beats up on the bad teams. The first half of the year we got smoked by the good teams. Now we're reasonably competitive with the good teams. Hopefully next year we'll win a few against the good teams. That's the way it works when you start from ground zero. I don't see why people expect differently.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 28, 2010, 08:22:02 PM

Record against winning teams.

It looks like a different Bucs team is out there when they face a team over .500. The offensive line falls apart, and Freeman struggles. Obviously you expect some drop-off in production when you play better teams, but the difference with this team is night and day. When they play the Steelers, Ravens, or Saints, at times the Bucs looked like they didnt even belong in the same league.

Forget about the DL. We need to draft OL early and often. It sucks.

LMAO, way to ignore 7 wins this team earned.

I've said this several times, you have a pathetic outlook on everything. You must be a miserable person to be around.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 28, 2010, 08:24:24 PM

Re: 0-394

Cyberdude's record for meaningful thought evoking posts.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 0-4 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools