Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 0-4 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#30 : November 28, 2010, 09:03:12 PM

Posting that fact is as useful as posting "The Bucs play their home games @ Raymond James Stadium."

It's something everybody knows and doesn't add to any conversations.

Then why did you reply to it?

I posted an undeniable fact as well, but that didn't stop you from whining about it.

Posting your Gruden excuse constantly when it has nothing to do with the topic makes you as much of a troll and hater as the people you're always complaining about.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 28, 2010, 09:05:27 PM

Illuminator just came along for the ride since Gruden was mentioned.  Gruden is Illuminator-nip

I was posting in the thread before you started crying about Gruden. Facts are confusing to you, aren't they?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 28, 2010, 09:05:55 PM

I posted an undeniable fact as well, but that didn't stop you from whining about it.

Posting your Gruden excuse constantly when it has nothing to do with the topic makes you as much of a troll and hater as the people you're always complaining about.

What excuse did I make for anything?  I didn't.  But I wonder why you focused on Gruden when I said Garcia and Kiffin were the reasons they went 0-4?

Well, no I don't...

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#33 : November 28, 2010, 09:07:59 PM

Hey, are the Bucs still 0-4 against winning teams?

Thought so.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#34 : November 28, 2010, 09:10:12 PM

Thought so.
Do you only post when the Buccaneers lose?

Thought so.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#35 : November 28, 2010, 09:13:50 PM

It's really burning some folks up that the Bucs are 7-4 this year.

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#36 : November 28, 2010, 09:14:03 PM

Oh, the Gruden excuse. Sure wasn't expecting that.

What, I thought you liked when people "post facts"?

Only "facts" that support an obvious agenda. I wonder what it's like to be so closed minded.... On second thought, no I don't.

What exactly is my obvious agenda?

Wait, I take that back.  I do have an obvious agenda, and that's to point out Cyberdude's obvious agenda.  Illuminator just came along for the ride since Gruden was mentioned.  Gruden is Illuminator-nip

Biggs, that wasn't directed at you. I'm aware of your agenda, and I find it to be incredibly entertaining. Please continue to serve crow  all those who asked for it! The agenda I was referring to was  that of the OP.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#37 : November 28, 2010, 09:15:05 PM

Thought so.
Do you only post when the Buccaneers lose?

Thought so.

You thought wrong.

Your Kung Fu is weak.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#38 : November 28, 2010, 09:15:58 PM

Biggs, that wasn't directed at you. I'm aware of your agenda, and I find it to be incredibly entertaining. Please continue to serve crow  all those who asked for it! The agenda I was referring to was  that of the OP.

My bad, I misunderstood.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#39 : November 28, 2010, 09:32:28 PM

Question: why does anyone think the Bucs should NOT be 0-4 against the good teams?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#40 : November 28, 2010, 09:38:12 PM

Question: why does anyone think the Bucs should NOT be 0-4 against the good teams?

The Bucs should be 0-4 against good teams, because they're not at that level yet. The problem I have is that stating that opinion around here causes you to be attacked.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#41 : November 28, 2010, 09:49:54 PM

The Bucs should be 0-4 against good teams, because they're not at that level yet. The problem I have is that stating that opinion around here causes you to be attacked.
I don't think anyone here other than Chaz genuinely thinks the Bucs are better than above average. People only react this way because a few sourpusses who whined and complained all last year and all summer still get their jollies by the Bucs coming up short in a tough game.

And actually, if you look around the league, it's really rare for teams to beat every team worse than them and lose to every team better than them. Just by the law of averages, the Bucs should probably be 1-3 against the good teams, but on the other hand, they should probably be 6-1 against the bad teams.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#42 : November 28, 2010, 09:51:38 PM

The Bucs are also 4-0 against teams that were at .500 at the time we played them. The Bucs helped make those teams have a losing record. The only teams they have played who had a losing record at the time they played them were S.F. and Carolina.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#43 : November 28, 2010, 09:52:06 PM

0-4 against teams with winning records. 1-3 against division leaders. 3-0 against the NFC West. 4-0 vs teams that start with the letter "C". 0-3 vs teams that wear black but 2-0 vs teams that wear orange. We are 3-0 vs teams not named for a city.

All facts.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

#44 : November 28, 2010, 09:56:47 PM

0-4 against teams with winning records. 1-3 against division leaders. 3-0 against the NFC West. 4-0 vs teams that start with the letter "C". 0-3 vs teams that wear black but 2-0 vs teams that wear orange. We are 3-0 vs teams not named for a city.

All facts.

What?!!! You're a hater! A troll! Go root for another team!

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 0-4 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools