Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib and an official get into it after the game « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#30 : November 29, 2010, 09:42:14 PM

Talib is Pro Bowl bound. Haters going to hate.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#31 : November 29, 2010, 09:44:54 PM

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#32 : November 30, 2010, 12:53:27 AM

FJ 41 and Talib Autotuned make it happen

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Capnblingbling

Practice Squad

#33 : November 30, 2010, 07:01:15 AM

How can you say Mason got in his head?  Talib was mostly matched up against Boldin, who was basically shut down the entire game.  When he was against Mason, he damn near picked off a second pass.  I was still pissed about the first half PI call at the end of the game too, and it had nothing to do with Mason or Talib.

truckerbuc

Rookie

#34 : November 30, 2010, 08:59:29 AM

He did this more than two hours after the actual call.  This is at least his 4th incident since he was drafted.  Won't be the last you will hear from this thug.  He'll eventually do something really awful and ruin his career.  Apparently, Raheem does not think it's a big deal.  He pretty much lets these young jerks do whatever they want with no consequences.   

Benchwarmer#1

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 03, 2010, 12:47:33 AM

He did this more than two hours after the actual call.  This is at least his 4th incident since he was drafted.  Won't be the last you will hear from this thug.  He'll eventually do something really awful and ruin his career.  Apparently, Raheem does not think it's a big deal.  He pretty much lets these young jerks do whatever they want with no consequences.   

Screw that. It was a bad call. Afterwards, the exchange of words (started by the ref mind you) belies the ref's true opinion (which they aren't supposed to have towards any select team or players).

I'd be more worried if they (Talib & Rah) just "let it go." They knew that was game-set-match when the bad call was made. Let alone, there were a couple of other questionable calls before that one in the first qtr.

Whether TB or BR fans want to admit this, the refs won that game for them.

I must be a thug too, because if that ref would have opened his mouth to me like that he would be clutching his nuts, hugging the ground. Even most HS/college refs know better. ....and the next game I would play in (after suspension) I BET they don't call any crap calls.  ;)

Naismith was right about Revis. Everyone else is a dummy.

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#36 : December 03, 2010, 12:56:12 AM

thug thug thug... trucker hit the scale again cause I think your losings your marbles.

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 03, 2010, 01:23:38 AM

Posted by: truckerbuc.

Hmm...

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Talib and an official get into it after the game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools