Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blown coverage « previous next »
Page: 1

ZzJewbaccazZ

Starter

: November 28, 2010, 09:34:53 PM

Morris said there was blown coverage on the Heap TD. Yet he wouldnt say who though. darn you sabby!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 28, 2010, 09:37:50 PM

That was pretty obvious to anyone watching the game.

ZzJewbaccazZ

Starter

#2 : November 28, 2010, 09:39:03 PM

I have no clue why we dont play lynch.. Piscitelli fails again and again get him out of here.

ras01

Second String

#3 : November 28, 2010, 09:50:23 PM

I honestly think if we want to make the playoffs we should move Ronde to saftey, promote EJ to starter, and Lewis to nickle.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 28, 2010, 09:52:26 PM

I honestly think if we want to make the playoffs we should move Ronde to saftey, promote EJ to starter, and Lewis to nickle.
I was thinking the same thing earlier...

Maybe let Ronde free lance a little bit more, but more importantly get our best DB's on the field.

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#5 : November 29, 2010, 02:40:28 AM

I was thinking the same thing earlier...

Maybe let Ronde free lance a little bit more, but more importantly get our best DB's on the field.
keep him mid field running 50 yards a play will show his age more

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

2goodbucs

Starter
#6 : November 29, 2010, 02:56:44 AM

Raheem Morris thought the exact same thing you were thinking. I think he may do just that. Crossing my fingers!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blown coverage « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools