Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs cut Sabby! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

watson

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 30, 2010, 04:43:46 PM

I think we now have the official answer on who blew the coverage on the Heap TD last Sunday.
Hard not the think that considering the timeing of the move.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 30, 2010, 04:45:54 PM

Not sure why you cut a safety after you just lost another one to IR. We could use the depth now more than ever.

My guess is the Bucs knew Sabby would go apeshiz anyways if they told him they are going to start Lynch over him...

Your guess is as usual ridiculous.. Its becuase they finally accepted that the guys just plain SUCKS..

TheAman

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 30, 2010, 04:51:55 PM

I think we now have the official answer on who blew the coverage on the Heap TD last Sunday.

Was there actually a question about it?  It was painfully obvious before the snap that he was out of position.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 30, 2010, 04:52:27 PM

Not sure why you cut a safety after you just lost another one to IR. We could use the depth now more than ever.

My guess is the Bucs knew Sabby would go apeshiz anyways if they told him they are going to start Lynch over him...

Your guess is as usual ridiculous.. Its becuase they finally accepted that the guys just plain SUCKS..

The ignore option is a thing of beauty

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 30, 2010, 05:00:03 PM

Great move. I hated that pick the moment it was made.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

DiSalvo

Starter

#20 : November 30, 2010, 05:01:39 PM

If that's the real reason , and it took the bucs that long to realize it  , and they kept him on the roster this long for no reason, who is the ridiculous one ?? We could have had a real nfl-caliber safety in here practicing in the system all this time. Nice try , dumb azz.

DiSalvo

Starter

#21 : November 30, 2010, 05:02:50 PM

The ignore option is a thing of beauty

It is a thing of beauty , because as this copy and paste demonstrates....you can't ignore me , jackazz. Bwahaha ! :P

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 30, 2010, 05:08:16 PM

The signing of Larry Asante off of Clevelands practice squad is really intriguing...had him listed as someone that should fit in nicely as a cover-2 safety. He transferred into Nebraska as a JUCO linebacker and played 3 years for the Huskers...good speed, good read/reaction, savvy as a zone-blitz option...

With Sean Jones and Corey Lynch manning the starting position - landing this type of talent as a back-up seems to have us simply reloading at the safety position.

Looks like Dom's doing his thing...again...hope this one plays out for us too. This is the 2nd starting safety we've lost this season - and Dom just keeps 'em coming. I'm telling you Mark Dominick is really pulling off some MAJOR low-cost/high impact acquisitions this season that have already contributed - I have no reason to think we will suffer a drop-off at the safety position this season.

Hoping Dom has an equally impressive answer to replace the more troubling loss of Davin Joseph...

Incomparable sig by Incognito

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 30, 2010, 05:10:59 PM

If that's the real reason , and it took the bucs that long to realize it  , and they kept him on the roster this long for no reason, who is the ridiculous one ?? We could have had a real nfl-caliber safety in here practicing in the system all this time. Nice try , dumb azz.

Like Morris has said numerous times "I will tolerate you until I can replace you". I think he found a replacement.

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 30, 2010, 05:12:07 PM

I'll tell ya Morris and Dominick are nothing if not ballsy. These young guys we got are putting their plan in action with reckless abandon. I love every second of it! No one was sure exactly what the plan was with Gruden. I'll gaurantee you 75% of fans know exactly what we're doing with this Buc Team.

I love every second of it and Asante sounds like a player in the making. Makes me feel good that we had an eye on him as a potential prospect. Once again our scouts remember these guys and grab em as soon as an opening presents itself.

GO BUCS!

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 30, 2010, 05:12:59 PM

Like Morris has said numerous times "I will tolerate you until I can replace you". I think he found a replacement.

HAHA, true. Don't be surprised when Styles gets sent packing this off season as well.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Nicodemus

Pro Bowler

#26 : November 30, 2010, 05:15:41 PM

The signing of Larry Asante off of Clevelands practice squad is really intriguing...had him listed as someone that should fit in nicely as a cover-2 safety. He transferred into Nebraska as a JUCO linebacker and played 3 years for the Huskers...good speed, good read/reaction, savvy as a zone-blitz option...

With Sean Jones and Corey Lynch manning the starting position - landing this type of talent as a back-up seems to have us simply reloading at the safety position.

Looks like Dom's doing his thing...again...hope this one plays out for us too. This is the 2nd starting safety we've lost this season - and Dom just keeps 'em coming. I'm telling you Mark Dominick is really pulling off some MAJOR low-cost/high impact acquisitions this season that have already contributed - I have no reason to think we will suffer a drop-off at the safety position this season.

Hoping Dom has an equally impressive answer to replace the more troubling loss of Davin Joseph...

I think that answer is Zuttah at RG with Brandon Carter backing both G spots up.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#27 : November 30, 2010, 05:17:20 PM

I'll tell ya Morris and Dominick are nothing if not ballsy. These young guys we got are putting their plan in action with reckless abandon. I love every second of it!

You've got that right.

I'm  a fan of Sabby... and hoped that the light would go on for him. Obviously, it hasn't.... and Rahimink has decided to cut bait. I freakin' love them for that..... no point in letting things linger. And, IMO,  it puts everyone on notice!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 30, 2010, 05:19:01 PM

And, IMO,  it puts everyone on notice!!

Stovall, I'm lookin' at you!

MilkmanDan

Second String

#29 : November 30, 2010, 05:19:23 PM

Piscitelli was the singly worst defensive player in the league last year.  He missed more tackles than anybody else.  Awful football instincts, always took the wrong angle to the ball--the guy was utterly terrible in every conceivable way.

Right now, it feels like the entire season is a success, regardless of what else happens.  He was a giant, whirling cesspool of suck.  They dumped Clayton and Ward in the preseason, and now Sabby.  I need to go celebrate.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs cut Sabby! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools