Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs cut Sabby! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

DiSalvo

Starter

#75 : December 05, 2010, 08:30:35 AM

Yes, he knew a test was forthcoming - when he was out smoking pot while also drinking. He craftily and wisely knew exactly when to stop drinking, - but a sudden thought caused him to carefully consider if he shouldn't down some Marijuana "masking" agent to hide the pot he'd just consumed - in order to hide the pot from the the drug test he never intended to hace to take - just in case....

...and then in a fit of impulse he jumped behind the wheel of his car and sped off into the night without even stopping to think if he should be driving....?

"...one of these things is not like the other..." Dsalivating...can you spot which one it is...?

I was talking about the independent test he submitted to afterwards, genius .  ::)

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#76 : December 05, 2010, 10:22:36 AM

Yes, he knew a test was forthcoming - when he was out smoking pot while also drinking. He craftily and wisely knew exactly when to stop drinking, - but a sudden thought caused him to carefully consider if he shouldn't down some Marijuana "masking" agent to hide the pot he'd just consumed - in order to hide the pot from the the drug test he never intended to have to take - just in case....

...and then in a fit of impulse he jumped behind the wheel of his car and sped off into the night without even stopping to think if he should be driving....?

"...one of these things is not like the other..." Dsalivating...can you spot which one it is...?

I was talking about the independent test he submitted to afterwards, genius .  ::)

You know, the word genius never crossed my mind when reading any of your posts.

Here's how the logic works - and I'm typing slowly so you can follow - Mike Williams had no idea he was going to be tested, pulled over, or arrested. Mike Williams was careful to drive home after allowing the appropriate amount of time pass for consuming an adult beverage. He was pulled over on his way home for suspiscion of drunk-driving and administered a breathalizer and a field sobriety test - and even after a breathalizer confirmed Mike Williams was not drunk he was arrested on account of the officer being "suspiscious" due to Mike Williams having allegedly failed the field sobriety test. All of us find it very odd that we have proof of the breathalizer and proof from the independent drug test - but only a subjective report of the officer that pulled him over - alleging Mike Williams failed a field sobriety test administered by the cop who was convinced he was under the influence of some mysterious drug.

Based on feeling he had been arrested unjustly, Mike Williams was so concerned with how his team would view this - that he asked the team to give him a more accurate blood test to confirm his innocence.

Despite what you've heard "masking" agents are more myth than fact - they work by clouding results - it doesn't make them vanish from the system. Cops know what to look for and use a little more stringent test than those an employer might use. Any drug you would take to "mask" would also take time to metabolize - which I doubt had time to take effect.

Since blood tests are more accurate in this - and have no doubt already had time to come back from the lab selected by the police - we pretty much believe Mike Williams.

You holding onto this with no facts, and even worse drawing a conclusion based on ZERO fact is goofy to us.

I've spent about enough time on this with you - you are arguing with folks who have facts, while having nothing more than hearsay to back-up your hastily staked-out position.

Keep holding on to the negative - if you're level of expectation is perfection, you're probably going to be disappointed a lot this season - which causes me to doubt if even you can perform to your expectations.

I'll just keep watching Mike Williams turn in some cool performaces on the football field.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

DiSalvo

Starter

#77 : December 05, 2010, 11:03:37 AM

The only facts that matter, the police results,  will be coming out very soon.  We will see .

Hopefully he doesn't go down the same road as his fellow Syracuse alumn , TJax...

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#78 : December 05, 2010, 01:29:45 PM

Keep holding out hope that your misplaced anger and comical negativity will be supported by the long-delayed police drug test.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

DiSalvo

Starter

#79 : December 05, 2010, 02:37:55 PM

I don't hope he fails , nor am I angry.  ;D

I will dump your glass of kool-aid all over your head though, if he does fail . Count on it  :P

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#80 : December 05, 2010, 03:13:37 PM

Keep holding out hope that your misplaced anger and comical negativity will be supported by the long-delayed police drug test.

When you bump this, It sure won't be the first time a massive amount of stupidity was chunked back in DiSalvo's face.  That's what he does.  He posts now, we laugh now and later.
: December 05, 2010, 03:15:24 PM Biggs3535

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#81 : December 05, 2010, 03:22:15 PM

I don't hope he fails , nor am I angry.  ;D

I will dump your glass of kool-aid all over your head though, if he does fail . Count on it  :P
The sad thing is, you are honestly PRAYING that the best wideout the BUcs have fails this test, just so you can thump your silverback chest...

Pathetic.  You must be an angry, sad man.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs cut Sabby! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools