Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: PISCITELLI CUT, MOORE TO I.R., MORE ROSTER MOVES « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 30, 2010, 06:39:02 PM

I love all the moves, but I hate the news about Joseph.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 30, 2010, 06:40:18 PM

Who knows but is True really injured anymore or has he just been demoted? I'm impressed they dumped Sabby who has got to be a huge coach tease with his physical skills but total lack of football sense.
Trueblood has come out and said he's healthy. He's been legitimately demoted.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 30, 2010, 10:22:09 PM

If Raheem can do anything well, it's coaching up DB's (exception is Sabby... he's just **CENSORED**ing terrible). So let's see what he can get out of Asante.

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#18 : November 30, 2010, 10:36:03 PM

Who knows but is True really injured anymore or has he just been demoted? I'm impressed they dumped Sabby who has got to be a huge coach tease with his physical skills but total lack of football sense.
Trueblood has come out and said he's healthy. He's been legitimately demoted.

the current depth chart says otherwise. do you have a link? on a related note Lynch is listed as the #1 FS
: November 30, 2010, 10:37:57 PM FlyingScorpion

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

MUSCLE_HAMSTER

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer
#19 : November 30, 2010, 10:49:41 PM

Its a great day

McCoy93

Starter

#20 : November 30, 2010, 10:50:42 PM

That 07 draft class SUCKED

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 30, 2010, 11:04:41 PM

Exactly...good thing they didn't trade those 2 2nd rd picks and move up to get CJ. I said it at the time and I'll say it again, they ruined that draft by not trading up.

McCoy93

Starter

#22 : November 30, 2010, 11:56:53 PM

Exactly...good thing they didn't trade those 2 2nd rd picks and move up to get CJ. I said it at the time and I'll say it again, they ruined that draft by not trading up.

Back then i thought it would have been crazy to trade 4 potential starters for a player who played a position that generally produced many busts. I was wrong

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 01, 2010, 12:14:35 AM

Gaines Sears and Sabby....all it would have took to get Megatron. Really sucks now that you look at it but I rather we stick with upgrading and developing our own young talent in Benn and Williams. That 07 year was the worst one of all. Not a single solid player came out of that draft (excluding the pothead Tanard)...dont wanna hear that crap about quincy black...he sucks and my boy Dekoda Watson is proving why he sucks.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 01, 2010, 06:52:16 AM

Back then i thought it would have been crazy to trade 4 potential starters for a player who played a position that generally produced many busts. I was wrong
Or else they could have just stayed at #4 and picked Adrian Peterson, Patrick Willis, or Darrelle Revis, and kept the two 2nd rounders. College football didn't just run out of good players after pick #3.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#25 : December 01, 2010, 09:30:06 AM

Sabby should have read this....

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Coaching-session-inside-the-Cover-2-safety.html

BucNY

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 01, 2010, 09:48:36 AM

Here is my prediction for all. I believe we are getting ready to cut Stovall as well. When you look at the move of bring Desmond up from the practice squad you ask yourself this. Who's spot will he be taking or are we going to carry 6 WR? I don't think we'll carry 6 wideouts so i think Stovall is on the chopping block so to speak. We'll see. I like Stovall but lets be honest he is an injury case.

\\\\\\\"This forum needs a poster like BucNY now more than ever\\\\\\\"
      - Everyone

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 01, 2010, 10:26:14 AM

Gaines Sears and Sabby....all it would have took to get Megatron.

Or they just could have picked better football players with those selections.

4.  Adrian Peterson, Patrick Willis, & Darelle Revis were all available
35.  Although Sears was a good football pick, he just wasn't right in the noodle - Sidney Rice, Zach Miller, LaMar Woodley, David Harris, Steve Smith were all available
64.  Ryan Harris, Mike Sims-Walker, Charles Johnson, & Michael Bush were all available

I'm probably on of the biggest CJ fans on this board, but I'll take any combo of players listed above over him.  Switching firsts and giving up 2 seconds was too much.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 01, 2010, 10:48:59 AM

Hate to be blunt, but Sabby sucked. Glad they made the move.

Oh, and Trueblood is healthy enough to play. Health isn't why he isn't playing.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 01, 2010, 12:01:48 PM

Gaines Sears and Sabby....all it would have took to get Megatron.

Or they just could have picked better football players with those selections.

4.  Adrian Peterson, Patrick Willis, & Darelle Revis were all available
35.  Although Sears was a good football pick, he just wasn't right in the noodle - Sidney Rice, Zach Miller, LaMar Woodley, David Harris, Steve Smith were all available
64.  Ryan Harris, Mike Sims-Walker, Charles Johnson, & Michael Bush were all available

I'm probably on of the biggest CJ fans on this board, but I'll take any combo of players listed above over him.  Switching firsts and giving up 2 seconds was too much.

Can you even imgaine how different things would be right now if we'd taken Patrick Willis and Lamaar Woodley in 2007 instead of Gaines and Sears? Wow.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING: PISCITELLI CUT, MOORE TO I.R., MORE ROSTER MOVES « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools