Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Trent Richardson Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#240 : April 25, 2012, 09:24:31 PM

Mayock's mock just released. Has Browns taking Blackmon and Martin. Bucs get TR!!

Blackmon and Martin. Wow. Now that would be a great first round!

Some of us, ME, predicted that already. Tomorrow, we see it come to fruition!!

I've been saying that is what they should do as well, but all I hear is how stupid it would be to pass on Richardson and how stupid it would be to take Martin in the 1st. I still think that would be an ideal draft for the Browns. Then they have pick 37 too! This draft could be epic for the Browns.

Stupid Falcons.

Draft Aaron Donald

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#241 : April 25, 2012, 09:25:54 PM

Mayock's mock just released. Has Browns taking Blackmon and Martin. Bucs get TR!!

Blackmon and Martin. Wow. Now that would be a great first round!

Some of us, ME, predicted that already. Tomorrow, we see it come to fruition!!

The question is, do we stay put at 5 and let it play out or move up to 3 if we truly want Richardson?  Does Dom believe the Browns would do the Blackmon/Martin combo?  If it were me, I'd get the #1 rated WR and #2 rated RB rather than the #1RB and #3 or #4 rated WR.

Page: 1 ... 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Trent Richardson Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools