Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Trent Richardson Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 15 16 17

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#240 : April 25, 2012, 09:24:31 PM

Mayock's mock just released. Has Browns taking Blackmon and Martin. Bucs get TR!!

Blackmon and Martin. Wow. Now that would be a great first round!

Some of us, ME, predicted that already. Tomorrow, we see it come to fruition!!

I've been saying that is what they should do as well, but all I hear is how stupid it would be to pass on Richardson and how stupid it would be to take Martin in the 1st. I still think that would be an ideal draft for the Browns. Then they have pick 37 too! This draft could be epic for the Browns.

Stupid Falcons.

timbuc1021

Pro Bowler
#241 : April 25, 2012, 09:25:54 PM

Mayock's mock just released. Has Browns taking Blackmon and Martin. Bucs get TR!!

Blackmon and Martin. Wow. Now that would be a great first round!

Some of us, ME, predicted that already. Tomorrow, we see it come to fruition!!

The question is, do we stay put at 5 and let it play out or move up to 3 if we truly want Richardson?  Does Dom believe the Browns would do the Blackmon/Martin combo?  If it were me, I'd get the #1 rated WR and #2 rated RB rather than the #1RB and #3 or #4 rated WR.

Page: 1 ... 15 16 17
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Trent Richardson Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools