Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GM for a day? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 10, 2010, 04:13:02 PM

I think this team is in need of some vetern presence.  I'm not say to go swimming in the Over-30 pool, but getting a player at a couple of key positions would be really beneficial.  I'd make a run at Sidney Rice and Ray Edwards.
Really?

Cus Sidney Rice(24) and Ray Edwards(25) are really veteran presence... And they have such a history of winning in the nfl.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#16 : December 10, 2010, 05:50:54 PM

Sidney Rice when we have Benn and Williams? Edwards would be a good pickup.

watson

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 11, 2010, 12:01:18 PM

I just don't get some of the posters on here.  A question is asked what a person would do if they were the GM and when someone posts what they would do, they start getting called names and attacked.  Whether I agree with the other poster or not, they have the right to reply to the question with their opinion.  If I disagree, it doesn't give me the right to attack them or call them names.  If I disagree with what they would do, it doesn't mean I have to respond with why they are wrong.  It sure would be great if everyone would just honor the other persons right to have a different opinion. 

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 11, 2010, 12:22:51 PM

Personally I would target mid level FA's from winning teams for the most part. I would go hard after Dwan Landry, Matt Spathe and Carl Nicks. I would also make it a point to find a good compliment to Blount. Guys like Harrison,Addai,Hightower(even though he is restricted). These are the type players I think we target and I kept it real as possible.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 11, 2010, 12:26:24 PM

Right now? Give Biggers a contract extension.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 11, 2010, 12:36:51 PM

I think this team is in need of some vetern presence.  I'm not say to go swimming in the Over-30 pool, but getting a player at a couple of key positions would be really beneficial.  I'd make a run at Sidney Rice and Ray Edwards.
Really?

Cus Sidney Rice(24) and Ray Edwards(25) are really veteran presence... And they have such a history of winning in the nfl.
Just what I was thinking. The Bucs have 9 regular starters that have been in the NFL as long or longer than Rice and Edwards. I'd like Edwards, too, but because of his talent, not veteran presence.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 11, 2010, 01:02:05 PM

Awfully open ended question. If regards to what?
Pretty much anything. What would you do to help the team?

Cut Stovall

-------------------------------------------------------

Hate

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 11, 2010, 01:04:51 PM

I would also make it a point to find a good compliment to Blount. Guys like Harrison,Addai,Hightower(even though he is restricted). These are the type players I think we target and I kept it real as possible.

While i'm all for a compliment to Blount, it wouldn't be either of those guys. I'd like a younger, quick, scat-back type. Is there a Lesean McCoy available in this draft?

-------------------------------------------------------

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#23 : December 11, 2010, 01:17:56 PM

Noel Devine.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GM for a day? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools