Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wins vs. winning teams « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 10, 2010, 04:20:45 PM

IT'S JUST A STAT BRO NO ONE HERE COULD POSSIBLY HAVE AN AGENDA SO STOP CRYING

Chaos

Starter
#16 : December 10, 2010, 05:05:44 PM

2010: 0 wins

The Rams are 6-6.  If they can topple the Saints, we'll have our 1 win.

thats the most pathetic thing I have ever heard ...when we beat the Rams they had a losing record!!!

Chaos

Starter
#17 : December 10, 2010, 05:10:48 PM

This argument is all the rage for the agenda-driven haters.  Well, it's nothing new for this franchise to not win many games vs. winning teams:

2004:  1 win
2005:  4 wins
2006:  1 win
2007:  2 wins
2008:  4 wins
2009:  2 wins

exactly, nothing new....excpet the fact that we fired the last guy who struggled against winning teams...so does this mean Raheem should be let go?

NovaBuc

Starter

#18 : December 10, 2010, 05:13:27 PM

thats the most pathetic thing I have ever heard ...when we beat the Rams they had a losing record!!!

Actually.. they didn't. They were 3-3. We also beat the Bengals and the Cardinals when they were at .500 as well.  So, the only teams with losing records when we beat them are Carolina (twice) and San Francisco. Cleveland was 0-0, as were we of course.

*edited to add: Interestingly enough, the teams we have played this year have only won three games the following week. St Louis, Atlanta and San Francisco. St. Louis' victory being against Carolina, Atlanta's was the Raven's game and San Francisco beat the Cardinals.
: December 10, 2010, 05:20:57 PM NovaBuc

Chaos

Starter
#19 : December 10, 2010, 05:29:52 PM

Arizona beat a 3-1 Saints
Cleveland beat a 4-2 Saints

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 10, 2010, 05:50:21 PM

The Bucs played the Falcons tough.

Twice.

They played the Ravens close enough to almost beat them as well.

They have a winning record...which is more than anyone on this board expected (except Chazmoney).  Some of you guys are a bunch of ingrateful turds.  Flat out buttstains.  What the hell do you guys want?  They are rebuilding, have the youngestteam in the league, are playing with reserves and a bashed O-line, no d-line pressure, rookies all ovver the starting lineup, a coach that many were going to run out after last year (me included).

Some of you guys are just arguing about nonsense.  You guys carry unreal expectations, and cannot accept what we have even when it is staring at you right in your mug.  Hillarious that you guys cannot appreciate the team for what they are right now, and all the promise that lies in front of them.

Pathetic, and you buttholes KNOW who you are.  I hope you all root for another team.  I mean that.

DiSalvo

Starter

#21 : December 11, 2010, 08:31:16 AM

So , in summary of this thread....ZERO WINS.

Next topic ??

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 11, 2010, 11:09:23 AM

Twice.

They have a winning record...which is more than anyone on this board expected (except Chazmoney).  Some of you guys are a bunch of ingrateful turds.  Flat out buttstains.  What the hell do you guys want?  They are rebuilding, have the youngestteam in the league, are playing with reserves and a bashed O-line, no d-line pressure, rookies all ovver the starting lineup, a coach that many were going to run out after last year (me included).

Some of you guys are just arguing about nonsense.  You guys carry unreal expectations, and cannot accept what we have even when it is staring at you right in your mug.  Hillarious that you guys cannot appreciate the team for what they are right now, and all the promise that lies in front of them.

Pathetic, and you buttholes KNOW who you are.  I hope you all root for another team.  I mean that.

We didn't start the thread, we're just responding. Don't like what we say? Tough!!  You're the only jackhole throwing down an argument. And who gives a crap what you think anymore?
Now get out there and shovel the ice off your Dodge Neon.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 11, 2010, 11:37:55 AM

Twice.

We didn't start the thread, we're just responding. Don't like what we say? Tough!!  You're the only jackhole throwing down an argument. And who gives a crap what you think anymore?
Now get out there and shovel the ice off your Dodge Neon.

Spoken like a true ingrateful turd. Right on Boid.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 11, 2010, 12:58:56 PM

This argument is all the rage for the agenda-driven haters.  Well, it's nothing new for this franchise to not win many games vs. winning teams:

Good post

deadzone

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 11, 2010, 01:04:56 PM

Right on.........bwa.....haaa.....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 11, 2010, 02:24:06 PM

Good post
+1.

Another angle to take regarding this years team is that the BUcs are beating these "awful" teams, and lately are barely losing to teams that are highly regarded as playoff contenders, which follows a nice progression.  At leastthe Bucs are not losing to these "awful" teams, cause lord knows there would be idiots really festering this place up.  We see when these threads with a negative spin come up, all the scumbags rally to them...like a moth to a flame, like a fly to crap.

I find some of the posts lacking in any insight, and are flat out filled to the brim with haterade.  Arguing just to argue...trying to start a ruckus.

The scumbag trolls know who they are.  And most of us here know who they are, and it is almost fun to make fun of them, because they lead sad,pathetic lives.  Ignore feature is a blessing.  Thank you PR.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 11, 2010, 03:22:35 PM

How about losses to losing teams?

2004:  5 losses
2005:  2 losses
2006:  2 losses
2007:  3 losses
2008:  1 loss
2009:  3 losses
2010:  0 losses
Putting things into proper perspective.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#28 : December 11, 2010, 03:43:06 PM

Beating winning teams requires playing well and getting lucky to a degree. The winning teams we have played are all upper echelon winning teams (all four are in the top five in the ESPN NFL power rankings). We haven't lost to any 9-7ish type teams or even 10-6. It's possible ALL will wind up with 11-13 wins. If we win Sunday and then the next two weeks, then lose to NO, we would have had a perfect season: we would have beaten every team worse than us and lost to every one better than us. That's an incredibly rare consistency.

It probably won't happen that way, but you make an excellent point. Most true fans appreciate the incredible progress being made this year. We have a young team that is starting backups to backups. We have activated guys who weren't even on the PS at the beginning of the season. Most of the teams we have beaten were favored going into the game. No matter what happens from here on out, this team will not be taken lightly in the future. We have a foundation on offense and on defense. The holes are fewer and we have some gems ready to step up next year. I'm already looking forward to next season and this one isn't even done yet.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 11, 2010, 03:48:58 PM

2010: 0 wins

The ONLY teams that had a losing record when we played them were Carolina and San Francisco.....period.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wins vs. winning teams « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools