Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calling myself out. « previous next »
Page: 1

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

: December 10, 2010, 07:56:37 PM

While I am still irritated about the outcomes of both the Falcons and Ravens games. I am simply calling myself out for not showing the patience I preached last year. Take your shots at me right in this thread, oh and screw the Redskins, Mike Shanarat and their fans.

Capt Kidd

Starter
#1 : December 10, 2010, 08:19:38 PM

Admitting that you have a problem is the first step :-D  Jump on the wagon, it's nice up here!

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#2 : December 10, 2010, 08:55:23 PM

Thank God, someone finally started a thread about corpse. I'm not sure how much longer we could have done without one.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 11, 2010, 01:05:09 AM

Im glad somebody has finally admitted they were wrong. The others are too weak to do so. Still bitter about it. The best thing to do is accept that you were wrong and move on. Its that simple. You dont have to keep fighting it. That only makes it worse and it just makes you look like an ass. Cyberdude and CO can learn from you walkingcorpse. Props brother.

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#4 : December 11, 2010, 01:28:04 AM

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

PickSiXBuCC

Starter

#5 : December 11, 2010, 04:57:34 AM

attention whore

DiSalvo

Starter

#6 : December 11, 2010, 08:41:23 AM

I've never been wrong before in my life , but I can definitely emphathize with this thread ....

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 11, 2010, 01:43:36 PM

I had the same issue with Freeman.  Had to let go of that.  It weren't easy, I can say that.  And I'm still more concerned than most apparantly about his accuracy.  Plenty  of rookie QBs this season and last have more accuracy but not the same kind of cool or size advantage which counts for mobil QBs.  I'm going to be patient too.  But it doesn't come easy when you see passes sail over receivers' heads.....he's so lucky he hasn't been picked off more this season.  Glad about it....but I wouldn't be  a good mother if I didn't WORRY.  RIGHT??????

AlstottUpTheGut

Starter

#8 : December 11, 2010, 07:07:34 PM

Im glad somebody has finally admitted they were wrong. The others are too weak to do so. Still bitter about it. The best thing to do is accept that you were wrong and move on. Its that simple. You dont have to keep fighting it. That only makes it worse and it just makes you look like an ass. Cyberdude and CO can learn from you walkingcorpse. Props brother.

+1

1. Donald
2. Bridgewater
3. Landry
5. Abbrederis
6. Lyerla

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 19, 2010, 07:02:56 PM

While I am still irritated about the outcomes of both the Falcons and Ravens games. I am simply calling myself out for not showing the patience I preached last year. Take your shots at me right in this thread, oh and screw the Redskins, Mike Shanarat and their fans.

LMAO at the Emo idiot not learning her lesson.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#10 : December 19, 2010, 07:03:59 PM

LMAO at the Emo idiot not learning her lesson.

She's a train wreck.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 19, 2010, 08:59:54 PM

HAHA wow
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Calling myself out. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools