Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Williams « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 12, 2010, 04:56:22 PM

sometimes he also seems to be thinking about his run before he secures the catch

I think he is thinking about the pass interference acting job he is going to do once he misses the catch. It's pretty much a sure thing anymore that he gets up flailing his arms looking at the refs after every pass.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#16 : December 12, 2010, 04:57:17 PM

Williams will be fine, the drops will end.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 12, 2010, 04:57:46 PM

Excellent Analysis.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 12, 2010, 04:59:27 PM

Probably so....but how many of these do you remember?  Maybe one exactly like it from you.   

Clayton will be fine, the drops will end this season.

sandogbuc

Second String

#19 : December 12, 2010, 05:05:30 PM

so now Mike Williams is Clayton? hahaha.

The Bucs now have two legit big play options at WR and when teams start paying attention to them Winslow catches the game winning TD

Say whatever you want but We have never had an offense with so many big play weapons and the scary thing is that they are only going to get better

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#20 : December 12, 2010, 05:06:23 PM

Williams is clayton now lol?

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#21 : December 12, 2010, 05:07:17 PM

And Navy you act like a girl on these message boards all the time, always overreacting and complaining and panicking about something. And btw you are not a GM, even tho you think you are.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 12, 2010, 05:10:12 PM

Nice parrot job chaz and clearly you two share a brain.  No one compared the two at all you dolts.   Maybe comparing the fact they both drop balls.  That's all the comparison I ever made.   So learn to read please.  Just saying a guy will get over it doesn't make it true.  I made the example of clayton and some how you two come up with a player comparison.    How's graham harrell doing chazzy....still tearing it up in some foreign league?  Oh and them jayhawks are looking tough lol

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 12, 2010, 05:11:01 PM

And Navy you act like a girl on these message boards all the time, always overreacting and complaining and panicking about something. And btw you are not a GM, even tho you think you are.

At least I put effort and get my point across. Sorry if im not awe taken by your posts.

Bucs are good man! Were going to the playoffs!

We are going to win.

Sorry if I don't take any of your 10 year old children responses serious.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#24 : December 12, 2010, 05:14:21 PM

You are still talking about Graham Harrell, you need a new comeback dude.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#25 : December 12, 2010, 05:15:18 PM

At least I put effort and get my point across. Sorry if im not awe taken by your posts.

We are going to win.

Too bad you aren't running the team, we'd be a dynasty. ::)

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 12, 2010, 05:17:36 PM

We are going to win.

Well im glad you recognize who has much more football acumen.

Bucs deserved to win. they played hard and the redskins just couldnt handle us. Look I made a chaz post.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#27 : December 12, 2010, 05:20:09 PM

We are going to win.

Well im glad you recognize who has much more football acumen.

Bucs deserved to win. they played hard and the redskins just couldnt handle us. Look I made a chaz post.

Your girlfriend is rich isn't she? Maybe she can buy the team and you can run it. Man that would be a great system for success!

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#28 : December 12, 2010, 05:20:41 PM

Oh wait? She's made up.........

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 12, 2010, 05:21:28 PM

You are still talking about Graham Harrell, you need a new comeback dude.

like.........when is the induction for Pat White hall of fame QB great?    I got a bag full of chaz draft day screwups. 

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Williams « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools