Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Williams « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#30 : December 12, 2010, 05:23:22 PM

And Navy you act like a girl on these message boards all the time, always overreacting and complaining and panicking about something. And btw you are not a GM, even tho you think you are.

At least I put effort and get my point across. Sorry if im not awe taken by your posts.

Bucs are good man! Were going to the playoffs!

We are going to win.

Sorry if I don't take any of your 10 year old children responses serious.

Too bad you aren't running the team, we'd be a dynasty. ::)

Well im glad you recognize who has much more football acumen.

Bucs deserved to win. they played hard and the redskins just couldnt handle us. Look I made a chaz post.

Your girlfriend is rich isn't she? Maybe she can buy the team and you can run it. Man that would be a great system for success!

hahahaha. This is the same crybaby who is whining to BucinTex about getting a new comeback.

You like the taste of your own foot don't you?

Why bother with a response, I can think of what a 7 year old would say and bam, your name posts it.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 12, 2010, 05:25:22 PM

You are still talking about Graham Harrell, you need a new comeback dude.

like.........when is the induction for Pat White hall of fame QB great?    I got a bag full of chaz draft day screwups.

Anyone from West Virginia chaz thinks is going to be in the HoF. Graham Harrell, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Chris Henry,etc. etc.

I think its safe to say that chaz has as much football intelligence as a girl. Has he ever once gone into detail about any of the asinine things he says? 

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 12, 2010, 05:27:07 PM

And Navy you act like a girl on these message boards all the time, always overreacting and complaining and panicking about something. And btw you are not a GM, even tho you think you are.

At least I put effort and get my point across. Sorry if im not awe taken by your posts.

We are going to win.

What are you talking about?  He pretty much does run the team.  Afterall, Dominik makes his personnel decisions after reading was Navy/Schultz posts on this forum.
: December 12, 2010, 05:31:39 PM Biggs3535

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 12, 2010, 05:28:47 PM

You are still talking about Graham Harrell, you need a new comeback dude.

like.........when is the induction for Pat White hall of fame QB great?    I got a bag full of chaz draft day screwups.

Anyone from West Virginia chaz thinks is going to be in the HoF. Graham Harrell, Steve Slaton, Pat White, Chris Henry,etc. etc.

I think its safe to say that chaz has as much football intelligence as a girl. Has he ever once gone into detail about any of the asinine things he says?

Would make your point better if Harrell was from W Virginia but he's not.  Born and raised in Texas and played college at Texas Tech.   I think you both know about as much as the average girl when it comes to football and I think you should both shut your yappers.   Or go make up hot twin girlfriends and discuss it in private I don't care but just stop being ra-tards.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#34 : December 12, 2010, 05:44:11 PM

When did I ever say any of those players would be in the hall of fame? And I admit my mistakes when i'm wrong unlike you who just babbles on about crap and pretends you are a expert.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#35 : December 12, 2010, 05:49:28 PM

We are going to win.

What are you talking about?  He pretty much does run the team.  Afterall, Dominik makes his personnel decisions after reading was Navy/Schultz posts on this forum.

I've heard that as well.

Tebowmania 25

Pro Bowler

#36 : December 12, 2010, 05:49:52 PM

he'll be taking over the team sooner rather than later.

Ramonb

Pro Bowler

#37 : December 12, 2010, 05:52:38 PM

Wow, this went from a relevant (at least IMHO) thread to a 2 page pissing contest.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Williams « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools