Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will PR React? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#75 : December 13, 2010, 10:43:19 PM

The Redskids suck.

As HATE texted me, they deserved to lose after getting 5 downs.  It is simple.  It is obvious.  It is a shame the game wasn't over sooner, and won by more for the Bucs.

The BUcs may no thave a conspiracy against them, but they are getting screwed with hardcore the last few weeks.  Reftards out in full force.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#76 : December 13, 2010, 10:47:03 PM

I think if the NFL expects the players to be held accountable for their actions, then the refs should be held accountable for their actions as well.

Yes, the Bucs won and it didn't matter in the end but it very well could have. 

There's no reason AT ALL to mess up something to simple as down and distance.

Its pathetic.

I'm still confused though, because it is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to mess up the yardage. There is a chain measuring 10 yards in length that connects the two markers, right?

For the record, the chain gang is hired by the home team.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer
#77 : December 13, 2010, 10:54:08 PM

I think if the NFL expects the players to be held accountable for their actions, then the refs should be held accountable for their actions as well.

Yes, the Bucs won and it didn't matter in the end but it very well could have. 

There's no reason AT ALL to mess up something to simple as down and distance.

Its pathetic.

I'm still confused though, because it is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to mess up the yardage. There is a chain measuring 10 yards in length that connects the two markers, right?

For the record, the chain gang is hired by the home team.

Are they seriously?

BuccaNova

Starter
#78 : December 13, 2010, 11:15:07 PM

Good logic, buddy.

I hope to God you don't have kids.

And if this doesn't matter to you, then quit posting about it.  If you think its so "dull and pointless" then go away and let the adults discuss it.
Nice personal attack in a football discussion. I have kids, multiple. Adults, who are all doing great. Maybe because they learned not to waste their energy on fruitless rehashing of things that  to quote miker1010 "...they do it ALL THE TIME. Nothing will change...". Exactly. This is a waste. And you are a classless act for dragging kids into it. End of my part of the discussion. Go back to your "adult" whining about needing the league to tell you your team won bigger and how manly and adult you are for it.  Pound that chest, Tarzan. Cause there ain't much upstairs.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#79 : December 14, 2010, 12:22:26 AM

Hey BuccaNova... I guess Steve White isn't very smart either.

I doubt you'd tell him that this is a "waste"...

Its scary that you have kids considering how slow you are.  You still haven't grasped the point here.

And I'm "classless"?  Coming from the guy who started the name calling.  Good one, buddy.

FreeWill

Starter

#80 : December 14, 2010, 11:20:24 AM

Nice personal attack in a football discussion. I have kids, multiple. Adults, who are all doing great. Maybe because they learned not to waste their energy on fruitless rehashing of things that  to quote miker1010 "...they do it ALL THE TIME. Nothing will change...". Exactly. This is a waste. And you are a classless act for dragging kids into it. End of my part of the discussion. Go back to your "adult" whining about needing the league to tell you your team won bigger and how manly and adult you are for it.  Pound that chest, Tarzan. Cause there ain't much upstairs.

Are you kidding me? Did you actually just quote me and leave out the main point I was making? You are a joke.

Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will PR React? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools