Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Muschamp to Florida « previous next »
Page: 1

aquilus

Pro Bowler

: December 12, 2010, 09:40:32 PM

I think its a solid hire IMO. He also is bringing Major Applewhite to be the OC. Muschamp has been a defenisve genius at Texas and a great recruiter. Applewhite is pretty raw but might work out

Its going to be a different system at Florida and I am pretty excited

Best thing IMO Applewhite and Muuschamp have a strong relationship with great kids in Texas

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 12, 2010, 10:26:12 PM

Can't get any worse than Addazio.  The TX recruiting angle is nice, too.

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#2 : December 13, 2010, 06:32:14 PM

Looks like Applewhite is staying at Texas but it is rumored Muschamp has landed Kirby Smart from Alabama and is close to getting  Dana Holgorsen  from Oklahoma State...With the talent at Florida Urban left and some coaches who can actually coach them this team is going to be scary in the next year or two

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 15, 2010, 02:15:02 PM

i wouldnt pay attention to any coordinator rumors...best to wait for the official announcements.  no matter what, i think most UF fans are excited about the hire.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Snook

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 16, 2010, 02:26:59 PM

Good hire, Gates. 

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Muschamp to Florida « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools