Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: you wouldn't know « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

GameManager

Starter

#30 : December 13, 2010, 10:16:02 PM

The Bucs should not have won that game.  The Redskins ran the ball down their throat, but missed two field goals, botched and extra point and bungled a first and goal before halftime.  If the Bucs end up making the playoffs prepare to be laughed at by the opposition.

and Freeman fumbled the ball into the EZ. Did you conveniently forget that?
Not to mention, Blount's fumble at midfield in the 2nd quarter which led to a Washington touchdown.

The Tampa Tri-force!!!!!!!!

Brahmal

Second String
#31 : December 13, 2010, 10:57:39 PM

And that play was so odd looking, and there wasn't a replay, if I recall correctly (must have been in the bathroom if it happened).  wasn't Larsen the guy who caused the fumble?

it was hardman pulling a little too quickly...really nobody's fault, just a freak mistake.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 13, 2010, 10:59:20 PM

And that play was so odd looking, and there wasn't a replay, if I recall correctly (must have been in the bathroom if it happened).  wasn't Larsen the guy who caused the fumble?

it was hardman pulling a little too quickly...really nobody's fault, just a freak mistake.
Ahh...Hardman.

Well, it was a freak play ofr sure.  But damn if it wasn't a BAD time for THAT to happen.  Man...

Reminded me of the Garcia fumble in Detroit a few years ago on the goal line.  I called that one too.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: you wouldn't know « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools