Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Look to exchange two tickets for Detroit game « previous next »
Page: 1

conlon1

Starter

: December 14, 2010, 05:45:10 PM

Hey coming from Iowa and was just wishfully hoping that someone would be willing to swap 2 tickets for the Detroit game to get me closer to the action, as im in the nose bleeds now( 2 tickets, Sec 331, Row H). Willing to pay extra cash!

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler
#1 : December 15, 2010, 09:10:57 AM

Hey coming from Iowa and was just wishfully hoping that someone would be willing to swap 2 tickets for the Detroit game to get me closer to the action, as im in the nose bleeds now( 2 tickets, Sec 331, Row H). Willing to pay extra cash!

I'm in the same section a few rows behind you.  Season tickets - but I've never sat in my seats. You can find open seats in the lower bowl in the 200-section.
There are usually a lot of open seats in 220, 201, 226, 245. I don't think anyone that sits there actually has tickets to those seats.   Don't think the Seattle or Detroit games will draw big crowds, so there should be open seats.  Those areas are not monitored by ushers like the 100-level seats.

Call me a cheat, but times are tough all over.

http://www.buccaneers.com/rj-stadium/stadiummap.html

Good to know I can move up. I'm in 342 for the Seattle game.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Look to exchange two tickets for Detroit game « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools