Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thought Sanchez was more accurate than Freeman? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

: December 14, 2010, 05:48:04 PM

Mark Sanchez lovers please stand up. Let the #'s do the talking, Mark is standing on a 53% completion rate while Freeman is at 59. Yeah but Sanchez had the higher completion % in college and therefore more accurate than Freeman. Next time you wanna-bees scouts try to talk down or about prospects consider the players situation please. And if you don't know what I'm talking about, I'm referring to Sanchez playing with the best athletes and lineman in the country. That is all.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 14, 2010, 05:51:44 PM

Must be the fault of all those inexperienced receivers and running backs (Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards, Priest Holmes) running the wrong routes.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 14, 2010, 05:54:47 PM

Priest Holmes?

I agree, Sanchez in my mind will at best be a game manager in his career. He has absolutely no excuses for being as poor as he has been.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 14, 2010, 05:55:16 PM

Sanchez is so overrated.  Would love to see Freeman behind a top-5 OL like Sanchez.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 14, 2010, 05:58:26 PM

Must be the fault of all those inexperienced receivers and running backs (Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards, Priest Holmes) running the wrong routes.
LT but I got your point. Freeman will be the best QB of this class.

The best dual threat QB since Donavon McNabb.

FreeWill

Starter

#5 : December 14, 2010, 06:00:24 PM

"Thought Sanchez was more accurate than Freeman?"

no

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 14, 2010, 06:05:15 PM

no
Umm, where are thou Biggs? There were MANY people who thought Sanchez would be better on this board and I knew that wasn't the case. I don't buy into the hype machine gallore most do since I do my own scouting and sight-seeing for myself.

Will bump some juicy old posts.

FreeWill

Starter

#7 : December 14, 2010, 06:09:16 PM

no
Umm, where are thou Biggs? There were MANY people who thought Sanchez would be better on this board and I knew that wasn't the case. I don't buy into the hype machine gallore most do since I do my own scouting and sight-seeing for myself.

Will bump some juicy old posts.

Sanchez is garbage compared to Freeman. Filthy... stinking... garbage.

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#8 : December 14, 2010, 06:11:02 PM

I laughed when I saw there was a video on nfl.com titled, "Is Sanchez the problem?" A couple of weeks ago he was the golden child.

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

FreeWill

Starter

#9 : December 14, 2010, 06:13:56 PM

I laughed when I saw there was a video on nfl.com titled, "Is Sanchez the problem?" A couple of weeks ago he was the golden child.

LMAO... priceless! No, no, no... he was "Mr. Clutch"

Chaos

Starter
#10 : December 14, 2010, 06:35:35 PM

I am by no means a Sanchez fan, I'd take freeman over him any day of the week, but i'm sure that if Sanchez had the luxury of playing the Panthers he would be sitting right at or above Freeman. 

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 14, 2010, 06:40:16 PM

I am by no means a Sanchez fan, I'd take freeman over him any day of the week, but i'm sure that if Sanchez had the luxury of playing the Panthers he would be sitting right at or above Freeman.
Because the Panthers defense is so terrible right? I mean they are only a top 10 pass defense in the NFL.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 14, 2010, 06:49:17 PM

Mark Sanchez lovers please stand up. Let the #'s do the talking, Mark is standing on a 53% completion rate while Freeman is at 59. Yeah but Sanchez had the higher completion % in college and therefore more accurate than Freeman......

...And Sanchez throws short routes for the most part.

As long as we coach Josh right, and keep him upright, we should be in great shape!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 14, 2010, 06:54:47 PM

The Jets have played 5 teams with winning records, same as the Bucs. They didn't score touchdowns in 4 of those games.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#14 : December 14, 2010, 08:11:08 PM

I don't buy into the hype machine gallore most do since I do my own scouting and sight-seeing for myself.

Kudos to you. More should try it.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thought Sanchez was more accurate than Freeman? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools