Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thought Sanchez was more accurate than Freeman? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 14, 2010, 08:14:59 PM

I am by no means a Sanchez fan, I'd take freeman over him any day of the week, but i'm sure that if Sanchez had the luxury of playing the Panthers he would be sitting right at or above Freeman.
Because the Panthers defense is so terrible right? I mean they are only a top 10 pass defense in the NFL.

I love that kinda stuff. ^^^

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 14, 2010, 08:18:50 PM

Freeman can run, he can shake off linebackers, hell DEFENSIVE LINEMEN and pull houdini's...he is completing roughly 60 percent, the baseline for an accurate QB.  He is not turning the ball over.  He has led big time drives for wins.  He is good on the road.  His offensive line is bashed inward.  He has two rookie wideouts. 

Anyone who thinks Freeman isn't a stud, is a damned clown. 

And to compound the matter, if you call yourself a BUC fan, and cannot see these things for yourself, your a clown with your clown nose shoved in your anus.  Period.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 14, 2010, 08:23:32 PM

The guy is doing the damn thang with rookies abound. He's a leader, a worker, he's a student and he's accountable. Only a freakin "hater" could find fault with what he brings to the table.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 14, 2010, 08:27:07 PM

The guy is doing the damn thang with rookies abound. He's a leader, a worker, he's a student and he's accountable. Only a freakin "hater" could find fault with what he brings to the table.
QFT! 8)

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 14, 2010, 08:35:44 PM

Freeman can run, he can shake off linebackers, hell DEFENSIVE LINEMEN and pull houdini's...he is completing roughly 60 percent, the baseline for an accurate QB.  He is not turning the ball over.  He has led big time drives for wins.  He is good on the road.  His offensive line is bashed inward.  He has two rookie wideouts. 

Anyone who thinks Freeman isn't a stud, is a damned clown. 

And to compound the matter, if you call yourself a BUC fan, and cannot see these things for yourself, your a clown with your clown nose shoved in your anus.  Period.

Bam.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 14, 2010, 09:05:59 PM

"Thought Sanchez was more accurate than Freeman?"

no
Umm, where are thou Biggs?

Not sure why you feel the need to specifically call me out on this issue, since you had the same qualm:

The only problem I see with Freeman is his consistency with his accuracy.

Anywho, I've supported Freeman since the moment he was drafted - however much I wasn't a fan of the pick.  Free keeps impressing, and I'm even more happy about what he becoming off of the field.  The leadership he's displayed has been excellent.  He far surpassed anything I - and even you, I would imagine - expected at this early point in his career.

But if you want to play the bump game, I'll play.
: December 14, 2010, 09:07:36 PM Biggs3535

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#21 : December 14, 2010, 09:13:34 PM

Please no BUMP game.

Sick of the old stuff, we all get it...

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 14, 2010, 09:20:57 PM

I am by no means a Sanchez fan, I'd take freeman over him any day of the week, but i'm sure that if Sanchez had the luxury of playing the Panthers he would be sitting right at or above Freeman.

Uh.....wow. Wow.

That might be the dumbest post I've ever seen on these boards, and I don't think I need to point out why that's a pretty strong claim.

Chaos

Starter
#23 : December 15, 2010, 01:11:08 AM

The Jets have played 5 teams with winning records, same as the Bucs. They didn't score touchdowns in 4 of those games.

the Jets have also played 5 top ten defenses , the Bucs only 3........this arguement can go on all day..in comparable games Freeman has fared worse that Sanchez ( browns, Ravens)  I dont understand why people make a point to compare Freeman to Sanchez!!! Sanchez is a good QB and If we had drafted him this board would be full of people backing him up, but we didnt, we drafted the under dog, Freeman, and he is playing lights out, but do we have to attack other qb's to try and convince ourselves that he's the real deal? I mean really come on!!

Chaos

Starter
#24 : December 15, 2010, 01:32:28 AM

Uh.....wow. Wow.

That might be the dumbest post I've ever seen on these boards, and I don't think I need to point out why that's a pretty strong claim.

Do you think Matt Ryan is better than Freeman? I don't, and yet Ryan has a better completion % ...so explain that!!  Completion % means nothing when comparing QB's .  Flaco has a bett Completion %, yet I believe Freeman is a better QB.....so please explain to me how Sanchez's Completion % makes hime a worse QB than Freeman!!

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 15, 2010, 01:35:09 AM

no

Not sure why you feel the need to specifically call me out on this issue, since you had the same qualm:

Anywho, I've supported Freeman since the moment he was drafted - however much I wasn't a fan of the pick.  Free keeps impressing, and I'm even more happy about what he becoming off of the field.  The leadership he's displayed has been excellent.  He far surpassed anything I - and even you, I would imagine - expected at this early point in his career.

No dude, I asked where were you because I wanted YOU to bump old Freeman topics. I know that you were good at that and wanted you to do me a favor and bump classic Freeman-bust quotes but I guess you didn't perceive that way. And made my point unclear, I'm not calling you out in a negative way dude.

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#26 : December 15, 2010, 04:37:10 AM

lmfao^^^

The quest for .500 begins...

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 15, 2010, 02:36:42 PM

lmfao^^^
Please change your pointless sig for the last time.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#28 : December 15, 2010, 02:54:07 PM

From SI power rankings out today: 
Quote from: SI
Josh Freeman notched his fifth fourth-quarter comeback of the season at Washington, and the more you see of the Bucs' second-year quarterback, the more you realize how much better he is right now than either of the two more highly drafted 2009 first-round QBs: Detroit's injury-prone Matthew Stafford or the Jets' inconsistent Mark Sanchez.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/12/15/nfl-power-rankings-week-15/index.html#ixzz18DBXTMXc

It struck me as the first time I'd ever seen anyone in the national media actually say Freeman looked like the best pick of the 3 QB's in that draft.  Earlier this year Freeman was even left out of an article about young QB sinsations, the article then featured, Mathew Stafford, Mark Sanchez, and (The kicker) Sam Bradford.  That was a John Clayton article and he should have been ashamed of himself.  Disgusting disrespect from the national media.

DiSalvo

Starter

#29 : December 15, 2010, 02:55:43 PM

no

No dude, I asked where were you because I wanted YOU to bump old Freeman topics. I know that you were good at that and wanted you to do me a favor and bump classic Freeman-bust quotes but I guess you didn't perceive that way. And made my point unclear, I'm not calling you out in a negative way dude.

Bwahahahahaha!! ,...and now we know why he won't bump them , because he was one of the one's talking shizz about Freeman.( so much so that he assumed you meant him ) LOL , what a moron Biggs is.. :P

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Thought Sanchez was more accurate than Freeman? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools