Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinkas on Freeman « previous next »
Page: 1 2

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 17, 2010, 12:55:30 PM

How about this one , everyone :

About what Jagz did with Ryan and what could he do with Freeman, why not use that same thinking with McCown?  What separates McCown and Freeman as a prospect right now, besides the first round pick that Freeman would cost?

Yes that's right , Biggsie wanted McCown over Josh Freeman, and thought they were the same talent . (Apparentely he was a jagodzinski fan also? LOL)  :P

You take a lot of things out of context dude.  You would make a great politician.  I don't really see the point to a lot of your stuff. I think we have all been wrong about one thing or another. Big whoop. 

DiSalvo

Starter

#16 : December 17, 2010, 02:29:06 PM

About what Jagz did with Ryan and what could he do with Freeman, why not use that same thinking with McCown?  What separates McCown and Freeman as a prospect right now, besides the first round pick that Freeman would cost?

Yes that's right , Biggsie wanted McCown over Josh Freeman, and thought they were the same talent . (Apparentely he was a jagodzinski fan also? LOL)  :P

You take a lot of things out of context dude.  You would make a great politician.  I don't really see the point to a lot of your stuff. I think we have all been wrong about one thing or another. Big whoop.

He said VERY clearly ,  that nothing separated Freeman and McCown as prospects except the wasted 1st round pick. Possibly one of the most stupid statements you'll ever read. What part of that didn't you understand and think you need to see in greater context? THAT is the context. Click on the link  and read the entire thread if it makes you happy ! LOL

What's the point ?? The point is this jack-azz is always going to the archives to point out where everyone else was wrong . I'm just having a little fun serving Biggs , the king of copy-and-paste,  a warm glass of shut-the-hell-up.  ;D

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 17, 2010, 03:56:36 PM

Clearly context isn't this moron's friend.  I've always laughed at the fools who say "I'm in your head" on message board, but I'm clearly living rent free in this dunderhead's noodle.  Along with having to trek back 20 or so months for quotes I've happily eaten it over, he's already copied my sig and now has a new sig dedicated to me.  Gnats have never bothered me, and this short-bus rider won't either.

DiSalvo

Starter

#18 : December 17, 2010, 07:45:25 PM

Of course it doesn't bother you . Why else would you go out of your way to respond each and every time .  LOL

You are owned. Come to grips with it , assclown

The Anti-Java

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 17, 2010, 08:34:34 PM

Of course it doesn't bother you . Why else would you go out of your way to respond each and every time .  LOL

You are owned. Come to grips with it , assclown

Geez dude, I never thought I would see the day someone comes along more annoying than Java.

sig pic by chace1986

PewterReportMC....
\\\\\\\"Java, do you understand this a perfect example of why people beg me to suspend or ban you on a daily basis? Are you actually trying to make a point? Seriously what is the reason for even commenting. In fact why do you even bother coming to the boards? What happened to the intelligent poster from years ago?  A real shame. Like the Bucs yesterday, a wasted effort.\\\\\\\"

Hate

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 17, 2010, 09:26:59 PM

I think we have all been wrong about one thing or another.

You are mos def correct on that assessment. Difference is many don't have the nadz to admit it.

Geez dude, I never thought I would see the day someone comes along more annoying than Java.

Amazing what creeps out from behind a computer.
: December 17, 2010, 09:28:41 PM Hate

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 18, 2010, 12:20:55 PM

The funny thing about DiSalvo is that he's said an infinite number of more idiotic things, yet unlike Biggs you'll never see him admitting to it. Heck, the kid probably still thinks it was a bad idea to release Piscitelli.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 19, 2010, 12:03:47 PM

Plenty of people were wrong about Freeman and Biggs was not one of the worst offenders.   You got a clear obsession with him DiSalvo and that's why we laugh at you and not with you.   He knows he was wrong.   You however continue to say stupid stuff like our punter is the worst guy to ever wear a uniform.   That's in the week where he was asked to punt a bunch in the rain and he still bombed a few.    Let's get back on point though....best part of the article is this comment.   

Drew Brees looks like a kid with oversized hands and a piece of chocolate stuck to his face.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yasinkas on Freeman « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools