Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yours Truly takes on ESPN's John Clayton! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#15 : December 16, 2010, 07:14:02 PM

I guess networks like ESPN and national magazines like SI would probably write/cover teams that the entire nation might be interested in - like Dallas. That's how they get ratings/subscribers.  Shoot, even Buc fans don't attend games at RJS, why would most NFL be interested in the early progress of the Buc's rebuild. Like I've said, it'll come when the Bucs start beating good teams on a consistent basis.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 16, 2010, 10:55:56 PM

Our Bucs are playing with backups to backups.

Please explain how you reached the conclusion that this is going to help our chances in the playoffs.

Please explain where you got that from. I said absolutely nothing about the playoffs. We have a league full of veteran teams, even the elite teams, that have lost to teams with losing records. The Bucs are NOT a veteran team, and they have NOT LOST to any team outside the TOP FIVE in the power rankings. With the recent additions to the IR list, I don't know if they can keep that streak alive against Detroit and Seattle. I do know they won't quit. That's one thing they have in common with the '09 team. They will fight to the final whistle in the final game wherever that is. Just for the record, everything that has happened this season WILL help our chances in the playoffs in the years to come.

My guess is you're pissed because the Bucs proved your predictions wrong. Of course my predictions of a minimum of eight wins is right on track, so I love this team. They're my team and I've loved them every year since 0-14. My guess is Atlanta feels lucky this year and a bit uneasy about the future. These rookies are talented and gaining experience.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#17 : December 17, 2010, 08:42:08 AM

I said absolutely nothing about the playoffs.

It's what the thread is about, sparky.

My guess is you're pissed because the Bucs proved your predictions wrong.

You're a piss poor guesser.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 17, 2010, 10:12:40 AM

I said absolutely nothing about the playoffs.

It's what the thread is about, sparky.

My guess is you're pissed because the Bucs proved your predictions wrong.

You're a piss poor guesser.

The thread is about what John Clayton thinks about the Bucs. My post is about what I think Clayton missed. Your reading comprehension is piss poor. There is not one word in my post referring to the playoffs.

As for my guess, prove me wrong. Everything you post about the Bucs is something negative. It would be totally out of character for you to predict anything good, forget about a winning season. Eight wins and you're still critical.

I won't hold my breath waiting for a positive prediction from you.

truckerbuc

Rookie

#19 : December 17, 2010, 02:16:07 PM

I have to agree with John Clayton on this one. 
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yours Truly takes on ESPN's John Clayton! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools