Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GIVE RAHEEM AN EXTENSION!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

danimal09

Starter

#15 : December 19, 2010, 11:45:02 PM

Why? You lose to the Lions at home and are responsible for one of the worst top 3 picks of the last 10 years you should be looking to relocate, not get any sort of extension.

Reasons Raheem Morris deserves an extension

1. Showed tremendous improvement as a game manager in his 2nd season. Yes, he had one bad decision vs. Detroit, but ALL coaches have bad moments and he is definitely better than Year 1 - period.
2. Outstanding D-Coord - consider how bad his talent was on the front 7 this year + losing Tanard Jackson ... multiple injuries at safety too.
3. Love his eye for talent
4. His team plays very hard - consistently. They don't lay eggs.
5. 5-6 win improvement from previous season
6. Great motivator
7. Keeps his team focused
8. Won with youngest team + smallest payroll in NFL
9. Should deserve a lot of credit for development of Josh Freeman
10. Everyone expected us to win 3-5 games ... we won 8 so far - why are you complaining? Is 10+ wins only acceptable for you? Get practical
11. Dealt with tons of injuries and suspensions and it didn't derail the team like injuries did with Gruden

I could think of 45 more but I don't feel like it.

I'll give you 4, 5 and possibly 9.

Noone gives a **CENSORED** what you will give, they are all true dumbass

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 19, 2010, 11:46:15 PM

Why? You lose to the Lions at home and are responsible for one of the worst top 3 picks of the last 10 years you should be looking to relocate, not get any sort of extension.

Reasons Raheem Morris deserves an extension

1. Showed tremendous improvement as a game manager in his 2nd season. Yes, he had one bad decision vs. Detroit, but ALL coaches have bad moments and he is definitely better than Year 1 - period.
2. Outstanding D-Coord - consider how bad his talent was on the front 7 this year + losing Tanard Jackson ... multiple injuries at safety too.
3. Love his eye for talent
4. His team plays very hard - consistently. They don't lay eggs.
5. 5-6 win improvement from previous season
6. Great motivator
7. Keeps his team focused
8. Won with youngest team + smallest payroll in NFL
9. Should deserve a lot of credit for development of Josh Freeman
10. Everyone expected us to win 3-5 games ... we won 8 so far - why are you complaining? Is 10+ wins only acceptable for you? Get practical
11. Dealt with tons of injuries and suspensions and it didn't derail the team like injuries did with Gruden

I could think of 45 more but I don't feel like it.

I'll give you 4, 5 and possibly 9.

Noone gives a **CENSORED** what you will give, they are all true dumbass

Because you say so?!?!?

OK DIPSH*T!!!

Kjun85

Pro Bowler

#17 : December 19, 2010, 11:52:23 PM

Personally I'm not of favor of given him an extenstion due to wanting to see how this team performs next year with a not so cupcake like schedule.... If he can get a winning record then pay the coach..

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#18 : December 19, 2010, 11:53:23 PM

Anyone can throw out some stats and put an argument together either way. We got our opinion an you got yours deal with it big man. You have made your point and we ours. Banging your head against the wall trying to change facts is kind of amusing for us.
: December 19, 2010, 11:55:37 PM FlyingScorpion

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

barbernbrooks

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 19, 2010, 11:55:37 PM

I'm a raheem fan....in some instances....I don't like his philosophy on some things...and think he's way too conservative.

But why after THIS game did you choose to make this thread? It's just not making sense

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 19, 2010, 11:56:06 PM

Change facts? OK turd!!!

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 19, 2010, 11:56:32 PM

I'm a raheem fan....in some instances....I don't like his philosophy on some things...and think he's way too conservative.

But why after THIS game did you choose to make this thread? It's just not making sense

HAHAHA, good point.

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#22 : December 19, 2010, 11:57:20 PM

wheres Capt Obvious when you need him

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

danimal09

Starter

#23 : December 19, 2010, 11:58:40 PM

This guy is just trolling now. Have fun sweetie pie

bashear

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 19, 2010, 11:59:54 PM

Ur an idiot watch the games we lost while playing with the YOUNGEST TEAM IN THE LEAUGE. now we are playing with guys off the street learn football then talk to me

Ok tough guy!!! Still waiting for a reason why he should get an extension...still waiting...still waiting...

Haha a reason?? Are you **CENSORED**ing serious? Do you know the Bucs record right now?? How many injuries and how young they are??
 He is a great coach, even great coaches make the wrong call every now and then.

He is a great coach based on what? Beating 8 teams they should've beat?
Why should the Bucs, 3-13 last year and full of 1st- and 2nd-year players, beat those 8 teams? Why should the Bucs, who not only started young, but are now missing more than a few starters, still be playing games that matter? Truth is, Morris will be in the talk for Coach of the Year. Sorry to inform the haters that Morris will be coaching the Bucs next year.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 20, 2010, 12:01:24 AM

Ur an idiot watch the games we lost while playing with the YOUNGEST TEAM IN THE LEAUGE. now we are playing with guys off the street learn football then talk to me

Ok tough guy!!! Still waiting for a reason why he should get an extension...still waiting...still waiting...

Haha a reason?? Are you **CENSORED**ing serious? Do you know the Bucs record right now?? How many injuries and how young they are??
 He is a great coach, even great coaches make the wrong call every now and then.

He is a great coach based on what? Beating 8 teams they should've beat?
Why should the Bucs, 3-13 last year and full of 1st- and 2nd-year players, beat those 8 teams? Why should the Bucs, who not only started young, but are now missing more than a few starters, still be playing games that matter? Truth is, Morris will be in the talk for Coach of the Year. Sorry to inform the haters that Morris will be coaching the Bucs next year.

Have you seen the talent on those 8 teams?

bashear

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 20, 2010, 12:08:55 AM

Yes, I've seen the talent, jhop. Do you think the collection of rookies, 2nd-year players, and players we snatched from other teams' practice squads puts among the best teams in the league? Do you not think the Bucs have been playing well considering all the players we've lost?

I'm proud of these Bucs, and Morris has done a great job keeping this team competitive through all the adversity. He'll be the coach next year, but you'll still be just a troll.

jhop88

Hall of Famer

#27 : December 20, 2010, 12:11:38 AM

Yes, I've seen the talent, jhop. Do you think the collection of rookies, 2nd-year players, and players we snatched from other teams' practice squads puts among the best teams in the league? Do you not think the Bucs have been playing well considering all the players we've lost?

I'm proud of these Bucs, and Morris has done a great job keeping this team competitive through all the adversity. He'll be the coach next year, but you'll still be just a troll.

Who said 'best in the league?' I said they beat teams they should've beat...big difference.

Like I said, great, he'll be the coach next year...so he should get an extension NOW?

Ok!!!

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#28 : December 20, 2010, 12:17:44 AM

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GIVE RAHEEM AN EXTENSION!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools