Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: All the Suh Hype.... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 20, 2010, 06:49:03 PM

Suh has 8 sacks, and has bullied interior linemen around a ton this year.

He is a pass rushing DT.  He had more pressures than the entire Bucs d-line did, IMO.

Suh > Bucs d-line on 12/19/10.  He is a great DT, and when he gets to year 3, you will see him as one of the most dominant DTs in the game.  He is certainly better than McCoy...and if he were a Buc, we would all be happy as hell to have him.  Who on the BUcs has 8 sacks?

But he isn't a Buc. Either become a Lions fan or get over it.

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#16 : December 20, 2010, 06:54:05 PM

While he's had a great Rookie Year(much better than McCoy) I'm not ready to enshrine him in Canton just yet.

Oh. Who suggested that?
really? Now your just messing with him

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 20, 2010, 06:57:24 PM

He is a pass rushing DT.  He had more pressures than the entire Bucs d-line did, IMO.

Suh > Bucs d-line on 12/19/10.  He is a great DT, and when he gets to year 3, you will see him as one of the most dominant DTs in the game.  He is certainly better than McCoy...and if he were a Buc, we would all be happy as hell to have him.  Who on the BUcs has 8 sacks?

You sir can kiss my azz.

I can talk about great players all I want.  It is like talking about Tom Brady.  You recognize greatness...

Doesn't mean I root for the guy on Sundays, but without great players, I don't watch NFL Sundays.

Seriously?  You cannot be this damned foolish, can you?

I am a Buc fan.  I think it is obvious.  YOU go root for the Loins, and you can suck it.  The BUcs d-line as it is is atrocious.  For people to say Suh isn't good, is akin to people saying Mike Williams isn't good.  It is foolish.

WelshBuc

Starter

#18 : December 20, 2010, 07:08:18 PM

Suh sucks.  That schlub Heemey and Dum drafted was so much better on Sunday.

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 20, 2010, 07:28:10 PM

You sir can kiss my azz.

I can talk about great players all I want.  It is like talking about Tom Brady.  You recognize greatness...

Doesn't mean I root for the guy on Sundays, but without great players, I don't watch NFL Sundays.

Seriously?  You cannot be this damned foolish, can you?

I am a Buc fan.  I think it is obvious.  YOU go root for the Loins, and you can suck it.  The BUcs d-line as it is is atrocious.  For people to say Suh isn't good, is akin to people saying Mike Williams isn't good.  It is foolish.

I don't recall a single person saying Suh isn't good. Boy, you sure do get defensive over other team's players. By year three I think you will see a very dominant N'Damukong Suh. I also think that by year three all the haters will see that the gap between he and Gerald McCoy isn't as wide as it currently appears.
: December 20, 2010, 07:29:46 PM CBWx2

WelshBuc

Starter

#20 : December 20, 2010, 07:30:13 PM

The gap is bigger than the one in Micheal Strahan's mouth.

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#21 : December 20, 2010, 08:31:00 PM

Boy, you sure do get defensive over other team's players.

Is he getting defensive over other teams's players, or because some schmuck on the internet thinks he can tell other people who to root for? Are you able to tell the difference?

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 20, 2010, 09:02:09 PM

How was that sack you waiting to see live?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 20, 2010, 09:10:50 PM

How was that sack you waiting to see live?
Not half as good as the win D-town walked away with, in his eyes.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 20, 2010, 09:22:00 PM

And Suh is not hype BTWQ.

He is a proven commodity.  What is hype is McCoy at this point.

He is starting to show flashes, but he has not been nearly as impactful as Nda Suh.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#25 : December 20, 2010, 09:31:32 PM

if he were a Buc, we would all be happy as hell to have him. 

That sums it up quite nicely!!

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

CBWx2

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 20, 2010, 09:39:41 PM

Boy, you sure do get defensive over other team's players.

Is he getting defensive over other teams's players, or because some schmuck on the internet thinks he can tell other people who to root for? Are you able to tell the difference?

Actually, you need to re-read my post, schmuck. I didn't tell him or anybody else who to root for. If he wants to be a Lions fan he's more than welcome to. I'm sure they would welcome his presence there and would be very willing to discuss all things Suh with him.

X Factor

Starter
#27 : December 20, 2010, 10:06:39 PM

Suh is who we thought he was!. thats why we had Hardman on him! If you want to crown his azz then crown him! But he is who we knew he was, and we let him off the hook!

:P

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

#28 : December 20, 2010, 10:16:36 PM

Actually, you need to re-read my post, schmuck. I didn't tell him or anybody else who to root for.

Sorry, I got you confused with the other CBWx2.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#29 : December 20, 2010, 10:22:22 PM

Actually, you need to re-read my post, schmuck. I didn't tell him or anybody else who to root for.

Sorry, I got you confused with the other CBWx2.

Yeah...that sort of thing happens.

It is like John Smith...it happens...chuckles schmuckles should be his new screen name.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: All the Suh Hype.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools