Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount should win ROW « previous next »
Page: 1 2

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 29, 2010, 10:47:00 AM

''I suspect it will be a long time before it ever happens again.''
^5 for 1sparkybuc!!!

In Verner We Trust

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 29, 2010, 10:50:25 AM

I was just watching NFL Network.....Blount isn't even a nominee for ROW. What a **CENSORED**ing joke.

Who the hell were the nominees?

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 29, 2010, 10:55:35 AM

Blount didn't get nominated, not out of slight, but because he's a nominee for the FedEx Ground Player of the Week. You can't be nominated for the runner of the week AND rookie of the week in the same week.

In Verner We Trust

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#18 : December 29, 2010, 10:56:30 AM

Next year he will be the starter from week one and his numbers will be among the very best in the league. They won't be able to ignore him. The same thing goes for Freeman, Mike Williams, and possibly several others that are already on this team. I'm really looking forward to the draft and how any additions will impact this team.

Atlanta has to feel fortunate to have swept the Bucs. They better savor it while they can. I suspect it will be a long time before it ever happens again.

Blount over 16 weeks carrying the load should put up crazy numbers! I am giddy at the thought of Freeman, Blount, Williams, and Benn (pending a speedy recovery) getting lots of work in together this summer.

FlyingScorpion

Starter
#19 : December 29, 2010, 01:08:34 PM

He is up for the best overall (not just rookies) FedEx ground game award

Freeman\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"I love winning a lot more than Im scared of losing\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 29, 2010, 01:11:35 PM

Why would one nomination make you ineligible for the other? You can be the best RB in the entire league this week....but not the best rookie RB? How does that make sense?

germcanbuc

Pro Bowler
#21 : December 29, 2010, 01:18:40 PM

Why would one nomination make you ineligible for the other? You can be the best RB in the entire league this week....but not the best rookie RB? How does that make sense?

Thats what I was thinking. If that is the case that one nomination makes you ineligible for another then thats just ridiculous......Just another reason this leagues slowly going downhill. We cant get no love from anyone and its sickening.

Check out www.reverbnation.com/nickfreddy and follow me on twitter @nick_freddy

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 29, 2010, 01:26:25 PM

It's just sad that MW has been nominated like 5 or 6 times, Blount has been nominated 3 or 4, Benn has been nominated once, and obviously Blount should get it again this week....and yet nobody on our team has received the honor once. Oh well. All prt of being a Bucs fan. When our own fans don't support the team, you can't expect anyone else too.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Blount should win ROW « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools