Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Our chances against the Saints « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Chaos

Starter
#15 : December 28, 2010, 04:16:26 PM

lol good one

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 28, 2010, 04:53:21 PM

If the Saints aren't flat after the emotional game against the Falcons (not to mention pretty much cementing their position in the playoffs), then the only way I can see the Bucs winning this football game is to protect the defense.

To do that, they have to play ball control, meaning a lot of LG and some third down conversions by Josh. It wouldn't hurt to keep Brees doing his Favre impressions, either.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 28, 2010, 06:29:57 PM

40 mins time of possession and 7s instead of 3s

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

richbucsfan

Starter

#18 : December 28, 2010, 09:12:13 PM

I would have said the Bucs have a decent chance of winning the game, UNTIL I read the article that the coaches are worrying about themselves.  So, NOW, I say the Bucs have no chance of winning as the leadership is distracted.  Distracted coaches can't lead a team to victory.  Congrats to the players for a good season.  It was much better than I ever expected.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 28, 2010, 09:34:04 PM

Tonite's Eagles/Vikings game is a prime example of "why they play the games". Lookin forward to Sunday.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#20 : December 28, 2010, 10:11:50 PM

They probly wont even be showing the scores of the other games in the stadium so the players will stay focused on their game!!

Don't bet on it. I think someone in the Saints organization will know that Atlanta/Carolina score every step of the way. If the Falcons get up big and it's a blowout, you better believe Brees and the other significant starters are getting yanked out of the game possibly as early as halftime. Payton might be dumb (play call that resulted in the fumble and a Bucs win) but he's not stupid to risk the health of his star players a week before the playoffs.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Our chances against the Saints « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools