Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Glazers retain these players/coaches? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JC5100

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 28, 2010, 06:27:19 PM

If the rules remain the same Blount isn't UFA until 2014 although a raise would be the right thing to do, something like 4 years, $10M.

This is going to make people's head explode but Talib doesn't deserve an extension. If the Bucs are going to do anything with him this off-season they should take a page out of Atlanta's playbook in regards to what they did with Hall.

Biggers deserves an extension.

Cool. Now can we get a post that actually makes sense? Biggers over Talib really?!

Yes really. Talib has all the talent in the world but gets beat like a drum and acts like an idiot.

He gave up a few big plays but who doesn't?

He had a right to be pissed that one P.I. call on him was absolute garbage.

Anymore you wanna add?

He was pissed because Flacco and Mason picked on him all game and the ref called him out on it. The call was on Myron Lewis.

You're right was on Lewis. A ref saying a player plays like a **CENSORED** ,don't you think after a comment like that he has biased against Talib. You're a complete..... Well nevermind

Biased? He was being honest.

All The Way Tampa Bay

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 28, 2010, 06:30:40 PM

If the rules remain the same Blount isn't UFA until 2014 although a raise would be the right thing to do, something like 4 years, $10M.

This is going to make people's head explode but Talib doesn't deserve an extension. If the Bucs are going to do anything with him this off-season they should take a page out of Atlanta's playbook in regards to what they did with Hall.

Cool. Now can we get a post that actually makes sense? Biggers over Talib really?!

Yes really. Talib has all the talent in the world but gets beat like a drum and acts like an idiot.

He gave up a few big plays but who doesn't?

He had a right to be pissed that one P.I. call on him was absolute garbage.

Anymore you wanna add?

He was pissed because Flacco and Mason picked on him all game and the ref called him out on it. The call was on Myron Lewis.

You're right was on Lewis. A ref saying a player plays like a **CENSORED** ,don't you think after a comment like that he has biased against Talib. You're a complete..... Well nevermind

Biased? He was being honest.

lol i'm done dealing with your ignorance. Peace.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 28, 2010, 07:06:58 PM

DeAngelo Hall is a loud mouth who racks up picks too but lets WRs rip him up. That's what Talib is turning into.

this is a laughable comparison to me.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 28, 2010, 08:13:28 PM

Biggers signed a 4 year deal in 2009, so he signed for 2 more years after this one.  Can we wait until he plays a full season as the team's #2 before we're calling for an extension?

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 28, 2010, 08:22:02 PM

Talib had 6 INTs in 11 games.

You really think Biggers can match that? He was getting killed by Megatron.

Biggers was holding his own against Megatron. It was Lewis and Mack who were constantly getting burned by him. Barber said himself their defensive game plan made no sense that game. If you rewatch the game, you will see that Biggers prevented 2 TD's downfield against players he wasn't even covering. I'm not saying Biggers is Talib but the guy is solid.

CalcuttaRain

Hall of Famer
#20 : December 28, 2010, 08:44:14 PM

I am guessing they retain the ones that deserve to be retained and let those go who do not!  Shocking simplicity, I know.

Show the bravest of the brave kids that you have their back.  Go to http://www.childrenscancercenter.org/

Just check out the site or maybe like them on Facebook . .  or Share the site on Facebook, re-tweet one of their tweets.  Not everyone can give money to support this great cause, but its easy to give 10 seconds of your time to help spread the word about The Children\\\\\\\'s Cancer Center

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 28, 2010, 10:39:40 PM

If they get the new CBA done, the Bucs will be so far under the cap they will have no problem resigning all the guys they want to retain. They will have to spend the money someplace, I see a lot of extensions for guys on the roster already and maybe a couple big free agent signings.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Glazers retain these players/coaches? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools