Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lovie Smith Says He Wants To Beat Packers « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Hate

Hall of Famer
#30 : December 29, 2010, 06:15:51 PM

Already have talked to some bears fans this morning and they're expecting the starters to play little if any this Sunday. Just FYI.

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/12/cutler-were-going-to-be-full-go-vs-packers.html

I can't see ANY way possible that the Bears lay down for the Packers.... just can't see it. Having said that, i don't think they beat the Packers anyway as I feel the Pack is the better team.

-------------------------------------------------------

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#31 : December 29, 2010, 06:17:38 PM

Already have talked to some bears fans this morning and they're expecting the starters to play little if any this Sunday. Just FYI.

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/12/cutler-were-going-to-be-full-go-vs-packers.html

Yeah, also since when do fans make the decisions anyway?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 29, 2010, 06:32:34 PM

Imagine Lovie lays down for the Pack, then loses to them later. Dude would be run outta town.

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#33 : December 29, 2010, 06:39:30 PM

Imagine Lovie lays down for the Pack, then loses to them later. Dude would be run outta town.

This

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 29, 2010, 09:26:08 PM

Lovie already has rested players for the last game in 2005 and 2006 their Super Bowl year, I believe, according to radio hosts today. They were saying it's not what they want to happen, just what they think will happen. As it stands with the #6 seed, Packers wouldn't play Bears until NFC championship game and it would be in Chicago. If Lovie loses that game, he should be run out of town no matter who the opponent is. Apparently, the players were saying today after practice that they're playing it straight, but that's talk on Wednesday.
That's the latest report from up north! More to follow I'm sure. Lovie never will announce his game plan. He plays it as close to the vest as anyone.
As for the link to the comments from Cutler, what else is he going to say? If he gets hurt, Bears are done and finished as there is no competent backup.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#35 : December 29, 2010, 10:01:49 PM

Vegas has Packers favored by 10 points this week! Apparently no one is betting on the Bears so the bookmakers had to put out this line to even out the money. Wow!

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 29, 2010, 10:09:43 PM

Lovie already has rested players for the last game in 2005 and 2006 their Super Bowl year, I believe, according to radio hosts today. They were saying it's not what they want to happen, just what they think will happen. As it stands with the #6 seed, Packers wouldn't play Bears until NFC championship game and it would be in Chicago. If Lovie loses that game, he should be run out of town no matter who the opponent is. Apparently, the players were saying today after practice that they're playing it straight, but that's talk on Wednesday.
That's the latest report from up north! More to follow I'm sure. Lovie never will announce his game plan. He plays it as close to the vest as anyone.
As for the link to the comments from Cutler, what else is he going to say? If he gets hurt, Bears are done and finished as there is no competent backup.

How hard is it for you to understand a team isn't going to lay down and let their division rival in the playoffs especially when Lovie said in his presser he wanted to beat the Packers. What better way then to knock them out of the playoffs. Apparently that seems to hard for you to understand.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#37 : December 29, 2010, 10:18:36 PM

As it stands with the #6 seed, Packers wouldn't play Bears until NFC championship game and it would be in Chicago. If Lovie loses that game, he should be run out of town no matter who the opponent is.

You believe if Lovie loses the championship game, he should be fired? Really?

lolTampa

Hall of Famer
#38 : December 29, 2010, 10:25:11 PM

As it stands with the #6 seed, Packers wouldn't play Bears until NFC championship game and it would be in Chicago. If Lovie loses that game, he should be run out of town no matter who the opponent is.

You believe if Lovie loses the championship game, he should be fired? Really?

This is also the same guy that thinks a team will lay down for their division rivals giving them a playoff spot...

Hate

Hall of Famer
#39 : December 29, 2010, 10:30:39 PM

Lovie has over-achieved as it is. Bear fans should be happy. If he lays out a welcome mat for the Packers, he's a wuss.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lovie Smith Says He Wants To Beat Packers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools