Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PETTITION TO BAN FANMAN/JAVA/RAMFAN AND ALL OF HIS/HER IP ADDRESSES « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
: December 30, 2010, 02:54:37 AM

His/her constant menstruating on this board really is making it not fun to post here. I have him/her on ignore, but people still quote him/her so that function is basically useless. I already PM'd one of the writers here at PR and have yet to receive a response. We're having a expectations exceeding season and I don't care to have this person bump his/her own childish downer threads or ruin the good back and forth between regular posters.

If you agree, just post in this thread and let your voice be heard.

Thanks in advance.
: January 04, 2011, 04:49:24 PM PRPatrol

The quest for .500 begins...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 30, 2010, 02:56:09 AM

Gotta agree.  At this point, the dude is just doing this to be a **CENSORED**ing **CENSORED**.  Pr, you ban trolls left/right.  Time to take this dude to the house.  He is a JET fan who loves spreading invalid crap...

Ban this **CENSORED**bag.  PLease.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 30, 2010, 03:03:27 AM

Bump to keep on top.

Java sucks...time to cut this IP bait.

RollThatBlount

Rookie

#3 : December 30, 2010, 03:15:17 AM

*Quickly joins the perma-ban bandwagon*

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 30, 2010, 03:29:57 AM

PR might pull the plug on this thread.

But they read the same stuff we do.

Guy is an idiot. Slice and dice the IP

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 30, 2010, 03:30:12 AM

Unfortunately, it will not do any good. Just like when he was banned before, all he has to do is clear his cookies and rotate his i.p. and he is back on the forum as a new troll in 5 minutes. He even eluded to such in another thread. It's threads like this that play right into his hand. He is an attention seeker and this gives him confirmation that his efforts are accomplishing their intended reactions. The only way to deal with this is to totally ignore him. If noone is listening and reacting to his ridiculous bait he throws out there, then he will eventually get frustrated and look elsewhere.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 30, 2010, 03:34:27 AM

A slight change or two to the ignore feature (completely remove their threads from view etc.) would do the trick then

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 30, 2010, 03:41:39 AM

He must be smoking some good stuff in Indonesia or something.. Who has the time to be this negative towards a team he supposed to have  loved and supported for many many years...

This board actually has become the main Buc Board for the true fans and is doing great things..  I support the ban of him as well.. It is really sad because I use to enjoy Java but his hate for Raheem and the Glazers has made him coo coo for coco puffs...

and to throw you off he is on line with Ramsfan and Fanman at the same time.... But we Buc fans are smarter than you think and know you have to computers and 2 different ip addresses.. Who goes to that level is beyond me..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

BucMyLife

Pro Bowler
#8 : December 30, 2010, 04:15:04 AM

Unfortunately, it will not do any good. Just like when he was banned before, all he has to do is clear his cookies and rotate his i.p. and he is back on the forum as a new troll in 5 minutes. He even eluded to such in another thread. It's threads like this that play right into his hand. He is an attention seeker and this gives him confirmation that his efforts are accomplishing their intended reactions. The only way to deal with this is to totally ignore him. If noone is listening and reacting to his ridiculous bait he throws out there, then he will eventually get frustrated and look elsewhere.

Very true, but it's just played out. I purposely try to avoid his/her threads, but then he/she goes and menstruates in good threads and ruins them because people DO take his/her bait and engage him/her.

The quest for .500 begins...

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 30, 2010, 05:18:58 AM

What is sad is the fact that the 2 threads on the front page of the Red Board Forum that have had the most views and posts are the 2 troll threads that FanMan/Java posted. So that tells you right there that what he is doing is working. Everyone seems to be taking his bait.........

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1276949.0.html

http://www.pewterreport.com/Boards/index.php/topic,1276889.0.html

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#10 : December 30, 2010, 06:55:02 AM

Ridiculous to ban someone because you don't agree with his POV.  He brings out a lot of interesting points.

Man up bullg8rdaddy.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#11 : December 30, 2010, 07:45:07 AM

Signed,

X        "Hate"       

-------------------------------------------------------

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 30, 2010, 07:47:09 AM

and this thread feeds him...

For every bullcrap 'thought' this person posts, there are 50 reasonable ones from other posters.

Ignore the stupid (because it ain't going away.)   

For what it's worth, I only have 1 'poster' on my ignore list.

Suggest locking the thread.  Seriously.

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

RHBucsFan

Pro Bowler

#13 : December 30, 2010, 08:40:46 AM

this is me signing the petition.

youngone

Hall of Famer
#14 : December 30, 2010, 08:43:53 AM

Signing
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PETTITION TO BAN FANMAN/JAVA/RAMFAN AND ALL OF HIS/HER IP ADDRESSES « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools