Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PETTITION TO BAN FANMAN/JAVA/RAMFAN AND ALL OF HIS/HER IP ADDRESSES « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 30, 2010, 12:15:35 PM

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#31 : December 30, 2010, 12:16:46 PM

The guy has an agenda to piss people off. Troll at his finest. If Pewter Report has any pride at all they would get rid of this scum and anybody else that has an agenda like his. It does him a favor too so he can spend his time doing useful things. Not going online to get a reaction out of people. Its quite sad. Its like he needs attention or something.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 30, 2010, 12:17:07 PM

His trolling has become ridiculous, and there's a tragic/absurd humor to be found in his efforts to get attention and degrade this team.

Attention whoring at its finest.....amazing that someone would go this such extreme.

Unfortunately these people or trolls or whatever you like to call them have the same right to post their opinions here regardless of how accurate most of us feel they are. Kicking someone out doesn't because they are a glass half full type of person doesn't seem right.

I'm all about the sharing of opinions... its the constant infusion of every thread with nonsense that i take issue with.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

player101

Starter
#33 : December 30, 2010, 12:17:54 PM

Trolling with multiple logins should be an ip ban. If java wants to just be java, thats fine, what pisses me off is (besides the fact the ignore function has issues) he is trolling on multiple accounts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------\"The facts are disputable\"

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#34 : December 30, 2010, 12:23:55 PM

Clearly has an agenda. Not a positive one either.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#35 : December 30, 2010, 12:24:55 PM

So we just ban people we don't like? Where do you think you are? The Bucs Official Board?

There is a "Report to moderator" link on each post, if you think he is being offensive report him. If PR agree, they will ban him, if not, ignore him. Works for me.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#36 : December 30, 2010, 12:31:00 PM

So we just ban people we don't like? Where do you think you are? The Bucs Official Board?

There is a "Report to moderator" link on each post, if you think he is being offensive report him. If PR agree, they will ban him, if not, ignore him. Works for me.

Has nothing to do with not liking him. Has everything to do with him spamming the board with crap where he is clearly trying to get attention from everybody. In fact this thread has gotta be making him so happy. His ego has gotta be huge from it. Whatever. Really doesnt do him much good anyways in his real life. I mean no real happy person would do what he is doing. Its the people who are very unhappy in their life that do the things he is doing. Kind of feel bad for him that he has to resort to a website forum to get his attention. Hes clearly not getting it in real life.

smove28

Starter

#37 : December 30, 2010, 12:33:40 PM

You guys are walking a very slippery slope here. Unfortunately the Bucs are not perfect and there are some people that will have a view that differs and is even insane. He's obviously not all there so let the guy post. I would rather have him typing stupidity on my favorite teams board and having an outlet for his insanity than holding all that stupidity in until it explodes in real life with this idiot dressed a Bucco Bruce shooting up a Starbucks.

Letting his stupidity ride in the virtual world is the least we can do as grown men and responsible citizens.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 30, 2010, 12:45:43 PM

He changed his name to GoBucsYo or something like that. I think hes scared hes gonna get banned again. Smove maybe right. It may be his only way to vent out his insecurities without shooting up a Starbucks. Maybe we should just let him post.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#39 : December 30, 2010, 12:49:46 PM

THIS IS ME SIGNING

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#40 : December 30, 2010, 12:50:35 PM

BAN HIS IP

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#41 : December 30, 2010, 12:51:16 PM

PR- I WILL PAY FOR HIS SUBSCRIPTION TOO!

smove28

Starter

#42 : December 30, 2010, 12:52:02 PM

You guys are walking a very slippery slope here. Unfortunately the Bucs are not perfect and there are some people that will have a view that differs and is even insane. He's obviously not all there so let the guy post. I would rather have him typing stupidity on my favorite teams board and having an outlet for his insanity than holding all that stupidity in until it explodes in real life with this idiot dressed a Bucco Bruce shooting up a Starbucks.

Letting his stupidity ride in the virtual world is the least we can do as grown men and responsible citizens.

He changed his name to GoBucsYo or something like that. I think hes scared hes gonna get banned again. Smove maybe right. It may be his only way to vent out his insecurities without shooting up a Starbucks. Maybe we should just let him post.

Thank you sir. I was just being the devil's advocate. I can deal with this dumbness because I have the ignore button thing. Finally learned how to use it.

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#43 : December 30, 2010, 12:54:04 PM

There is an ignore button?

smove28

Starter

#44 : December 30, 2010, 12:56:40 PM

There is an ignore button?

On my system, there is a red "X" under the posters name and if you hit it you will see the name but not what the guy posted. At least that what mine does
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PETTITION TO BAN FANMAN/JAVA/RAMFAN AND ALL OF HIS/HER IP ADDRESSES « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools