Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Weird Statistics This Year « previous next »
Page: 1

Bucman

Hall of Famer
: January 01, 2011, 11:56:22 AM

Here are some that come to mind:

The Redskins are 4-1 when they score under 20 points, and 1-5 when they score over 20 points.

The Patriots have the 31st ranked defense yet are arguably the #1 team in the league...

Matt Cassel is one of only eight QB's in NFL history to throw 20+ TD's and 5 or less INT after 11 games.

The Dolphins are 6-1 on the road and 1-7 at home.

What other ones are there?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 01, 2011, 12:01:04 PM

Bucs are 9-6.

That is weird.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 01, 2011, 12:26:44 PM

I think San Diego is number one offense and number two defense and they are out of the playoff race.

TebowNer

Practice Squad

#3 : January 01, 2011, 01:15:08 PM

Being unmarried can shorten a man's life by ten years.

Every U.S. bill regardless of denomination costs just 4 cents to make.

In New York City, approximately 1,600 people are bitten by other humans annually.

britbuc14

Starter

#4 : January 01, 2011, 02:05:08 PM

Being unmarried can shorten a man's life by ten years.

Every U.S. bill regardless of denomination costs just 4 cents to make.

In New York City, approximately 1,600 people are bitten by other humans annually.

yeah but we all know northerners are weird.

he's the strangest fact of the NFL 2010 season...Jets fans think their team is the best in the NFL  :o

Due to the Head Coaching circumstances, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned back on. We appreciate your patience.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 01, 2011, 03:13:06 PM

I have the Pats defense on one of my fantasy teams and they get me a LOT of points. They'll give up a ton of yards but most of the time they also get lots of turnovers and drive-killing sacks.

Still, it does leave a window open that they might not be a shoe-in for the Super Bowl. Get a team that can pressure Brady and not turn the ball over on offense and you can beat them. Same way the Giants won the Super Bowl against them, really. It's not an easy formula but it's a tried and true one.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Weird Statistics This Year « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools