Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Daunte Robinson leave if/when Rich Rod is fired? « previous next »
Page: 1

CTGuyton

Second String

: January 02, 2011, 01:18:26 PM

Rumor is, he's very loyal to Rich Rod and may transfer if they give him the boot. Anyone know where he might end up if he does? I'd love to get him down in Mississippi State, and I know Mullen would agree.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 02, 2011, 01:23:17 PM

Auburn can offer more then anyone

Bucman

Hall of Famer
#2 : January 02, 2011, 11:49:55 PM

Shoelace is overrated. The only way I see him leaving is if the new HC changes the scheme.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 03, 2011, 09:24:58 AM

Shoelace is overrated. The only way I see him leaving is if the new HC changes the scheme.

Have to agree that Denard Robinson is kind of overrated.  His yards were through the roof on the smaller teams, which made his overall numbers look huge.  Watch him vs. MSU and tell me what you think...

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

CTGuyton

Second String

#4 : January 03, 2011, 11:07:33 AM

Have to agree that Denard Robinson is kind of overrated.  His yards were through the roof on the smaller teams, which made his overall numbers look huge.  Watch him vs. MSU and tell me what you think...

haha.. I figured I'd get something wrong. I don't really know much about him. Until the Gator Bowl match up was set, I had only heard of him a few times but never really took interest.

He does have talent though, and Mullen had a lot to do with Tebow and UF's success.. He's done wonders with Chris Relf, who isn't a very good passing OR Rushing QB.. I think you give him someone like Cam Newton or Denard Robinson and our Offense would've won us a couple more games.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 03, 2011, 01:24:22 PM

Denard Robinson should leave if Rodriguez does.  He's a niche QB, much like Pat White.  Robinson will only be successful in Rodriguez's system.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 03, 2011, 01:32:11 PM

Denard Robinson should leave if Rodriguez does.  He's a niche QB, much like Pat White.  Robinson will only be successful in Rodriguez's system.

or gus malzahns.  or chip kellys.  or urban meyers.  or dan mullens.  the niche grows.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 03, 2011, 04:55:40 PM

or gus malzahns.  or chip kellys.  or urban meyers.  or dan mullens.  the niche grows.

I'm not saying he'll only be successful with Rodriguez... just the system.  If 8-10 other coaches run that system, then so be it, that's where Robinson will go.  If he stays at Michigan and they get a more pro style offense, Robinson won't be as succesful.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 03, 2011, 05:35:41 PM

gotcha, certainly agree.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will Daunte Robinson leave if/when Rich Rod is fired? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools