Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ruud Gets TRUCKED!!! lol « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Condor Bastadon

Starter

#30 : January 02, 2011, 06:11:29 PM

The funny thing is....the haters are going to remember Ruud getting trucked by Ivory for a 10 yard gain(?) far more than they'll remember him forcing that huge goal line fumble. They are blinded by stupidity.

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 02, 2011, 06:15:03 PM

Overall body of work.  :P

WALK THE PLANK, RUUD.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 02, 2011, 06:28:03 PM

CWWB dude

But he was in position!!! lmfao

DiSalvo

Starter

#33 : January 02, 2011, 06:32:55 PM

Not only was Ruud in position , but he made sure we were in the right defense on that play also.

I'm sure he made Steve White proud.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 02, 2011, 10:09:40 PM

Yep and thanks to that forced fumble, we were able to get to 10-6. Without it, we probably lose.

I'm all for upgrading at that position but don't be surprised if he's kept on the team. Like Rah has said, he's the QB of the D.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler

#35 : January 03, 2011, 09:15:18 AM

Ruud looked pretty bad overall today, watched the game 4 times now. I give him tons of credit for forcing the fumble as it seemed that he was aiming for the ball, and that's a smart play at a critical time in the game. But his bad moments in this game outweigh the his one shinning moment by a landslide. If the Bucs can't upgrade the MLB position I say bring Ruud back just for his ability to be the "QB" of the defense. Other than that there is no reason to bring him back.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#36 : January 03, 2011, 09:56:54 AM

I can't seem to find a gif or pic of Ruud getting steamrolled by Ivory.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 03, 2011, 10:09:35 AM

Yep and thanks to that forced fumble, we were able to get to 10-6. Without it, we probably lose.

I'm all for upgrading at that position but don't be surprised if he's kept on the team. Like Rah has said, he's the QB of the D.

He has to *want* to stay on the team.  If he gets an offer from someone else (and I think that while he's no pro-bowler, those people talking vet min with him are being pretty unrealistic), do you really think he'd want to stick around?  We know he wasn't happy about not getting extended when Penn was, and he has to be sick of hearing about how terrible he is.  (Justified or not.)  I could very much understand if he wanted a fresh start somewhere else.

Bucpride5

Pro Bowler

#38 : January 03, 2011, 10:18:35 AM

He has to *want* to stay on the team.  If he gets an offer from someone else (and I think that while he's no pro-bowler, those people talking vet min with him are being pretty unrealistic), do you really think he'd want to stick around?  We know he wasn't happy about not getting extended when Penn was, and he has to be sick of hearing about how terrible he is.  (Justified or not.)  I could very much understand if he wanted a fresh start somewhere else.

If Dominik really wants to keep Ruud, the Bucs will keep him or can Franchise him. I can't see too many teams having a large interest in Ruud, but if Raheem wants to keep his QB of the Defense there are ways for the Bucs to keep him.

Formerly known as T

I\'ll be optimistic until I see a reason not to be

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#39 : January 03, 2011, 10:22:57 AM

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 03, 2011, 10:23:48 AM

I could very much understand if he wanted a fresh start somewhere else.

I wouldn't be at all opposed to it.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 03, 2011, 10:32:10 AM

He was exactly where he was supposed to be. What more can you ask for?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 03, 2011, 10:33:06 AM

The problem is going to be how much he's asking for now after this season.  Before it was top 3 money and he's no where near worth that.  If he wants to talk middle of the pack MLB salary numbers then that's one thing but I would be shocked if they resigned him to a big deal.   He is this year's Clayton though.  He might get some crazy contract that no one agrees with.

Condor Bastadon

Starter

#43 : January 03, 2011, 10:39:17 AM

The problem is going to be how much he's asking for now after this season.  Before it was top 3 money.....

Link?

acacius

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 03, 2011, 10:47:59 AM

If Dominik really wants to keep Ruud, the Bucs will keep him or can Franchise him. I can't see too many teams having a large interest in Ruud, but if Raheem wants to keep his QB of the Defense there are ways for the Bucs to keep him.

Firstly, assuming there is a next season, it's fairly unlikely that there'll still be franchise tags.  The players' association hates it, and that's one of the easier bones for the owners to throw them.  But even if there was, I have a very hard time seeing the team giving Ruud that much money.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ruud Gets TRUCKED!!! lol « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools