Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This website « previous next »
Page: 1

wampuscatiam

Second String

: January 02, 2011, 10:02:46 PM

I am going to try and be as nice as possible.  I have tried and tried to get on this site today and of the thirty or so times, I have been able to get on twice.  I don't post on here much, but read through the posts quite a bit.  Seems like every time there is anything going on with the Bucs this website it down.  Today was a very BIG game for the Bucs today and once again this site is down.  Is there a rule where only twenty people can be on at one time or something?  I mean c'mon, this is ridiculous......

I'm sure it will be down once again at draft time and at the start of free agency, it is getting and has been real old.   Just would be nice to be able to get on here when the site gets some traffic on it.........

Bucs Fan

bouconagain

Pro Bowler
#1 : January 02, 2011, 10:07:53 PM

BLOWS

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 02, 2011, 10:10:26 PM

I agree.  It can't handle the volume on gameday. 

Tell the mice turning the turbines that power the servers to step it up!!!

Captain Hindsight

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 02, 2011, 10:13:04 PM

Lost cause.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 02, 2011, 10:23:38 PM

The last time that I can remember that this site was down, was when we sold out home games. Although unfortunate, it is a breath of fresh air to know that fan support is on the rise. I have also seen us getting a lot of national spotlight... too bad it took us all of 13-14 games to get it.

Maybe a Monday night game next year?
: January 02, 2011, 10:25:22 PM 3rd String Kicker

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 02, 2011, 10:40:20 PM

Certainly seems like the site can't keep up with the traffic. Very frustrating. I've had the same experience today. Powers that be should anticipate a much higher use on gamedays and plan for it.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 02, 2011, 10:43:39 PM

The last time that I can remember that this site was down, was when we sold out home games. Although unfortunate, it is a breath of fresh air to know that fan support is on the rise. I have also seen us getting a lot of national spotlight... too bad it took us all of 13-14 games to get it.

Maybe a Monday night game next year?

You must not have stopped by two weeks ago after the game. It went down then and lagged hard last week but didn't crash to my knowledge.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

wampuscatiam

Second String

#7 : January 02, 2011, 10:53:53 PM

They have dropped the ball for how long now?

And I shake my head as I get the "Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post"

That is so annoying and this is the only site that I have ever seen it on......  Straight garbage

That should have been taken off of the site how long ago?  I mean c'mon!!!!!!!!

Garv

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 02, 2011, 11:05:52 PM

And do you think Hugh will EVER address it or even TRY to explain it to subscribers?
Nope. The magazine.......gone. A message board that can be counted on.......gone.
But now it's only $10..............So WHAT?

IT   DOESN'T    WORK!!!!

Hugh's reply..........................dead silence.

But how about those BUCCANEERS!?!?!? THAT'S something to be excited about! 

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This website « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools