Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mark Dominik: Teddy Bridgewater’s problems go beyond Pro Day « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

10lbbass

Pro Bowler

« #75 : Today at 03:18:16 PM »

Brohm had some fans. Claussen people were frankly dismissive of. Same with Quinn. Barkley was a joke too. Fans might have liked those guys but no analysts or former scouts did I can recall.  Bridge would be the biggest disconnect between current NFLers and past ones I've ever seen.

With Bridgewater you start to get concerned that maybe something is wrong with him.  Like JFree type problems.  He's heading in the wrong direction.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #76 : Today at 03:36:02 PM »

Brohm had some fans. Claussen people were frankly dismissive of. Same with Quinn. Barkley was a joke too. Fans might have liked those guys but no analysts or former scouts did I can recall.  Bridge would be the biggest disconnect between current NFLers and past ones I've ever seen.
I think you're using a little bit of hindsight to say all the players that didn't turn out to be good weren't very highly thought of in the first place. Don't forget a week before the 2011 draft Mel Kiper said "If Jimmy Clausen is not a successful quarterback in the NFL, I'm done. That's it. I'm out."

We all know too many QBs get overdrafted. It's extremely rare a QB gets underdrafted. It's possible this is all smoke and Bridgewater will go #3 overall to Jacksonville. But it's very possible if he drops, there's a good reason.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #77 : Today at 03:46:08 PM »

Kiper was really his only defender and champion.  Literally no one else liked him.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

« #78 : Today at 03:54:54 PM »

Yes, Kiper hung on until the end, but the reason no one else liked him is they eventually figured out he wasn't good, like what might be happening with Bridgewater right now. It wasn't always like that. Here's a Nolan Nawrocki mock from January of 2010 and he has Clausen going #13 overall.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/2010/01/30/mock-draft-defensive-tackles-dominate

Here's Don Banks in March predicting Clausen to go #14 overall.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/03/04/mock.draft2/index.html

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Soul Bro

Pro Bowler
« #79 : Today at 05:01:10 PM »

With Bridgewater you start to get concerned that maybe something is wrong with him.  Like JFree type problems.  He's heading in the wrong direction.
This is a pretty ridiculous comment.  Lol.  Talk about slander

GoldsonAges

Hall of Famer

« #80 : Today at 07:06:24 PM »

The article is very relevant to us, much more than all these other rumors.  MD says he had these conversations with Tampa scouts, and last time I checked, we still have the same scouts.

Until Licht can reshape the front office, he'll be leaning on those scouts, especially in the coming draft.

very interesting

I would not read too much into that. Licht is a scout himself. He is not completely clueless like Dominik was.

I am sure Licht isnt going to be influenced by any bogus analysis because he can just check it himself.

Mike Glennon
6\' 7\" 220 pounds.
6\' 6\" 210
6\' 5\" 200
6\' 4\" 190 6\' 3\" 180 6\' 2\" 170 6\' 1\" 160  6\' 0\" 150 How does he compare to your favorite QB?

OUTOFYOURSKULL

Starter

« #81 : Today at 09:48:45 PM »

My god what the hell is wrong with everyone?  Would someone just please just come right out and say what the real problem is with this guy?  What did he do or say wrong?  Does he have mental problems or something, medical condition?  I tell you the mass amount of people sure influence someone's draft stock, and I refuse to jump on that ignorant bandwagon.  Until I have hard evidence to justify all this nonsense, I would still draft him at 7 if there.
  Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mark Dominik: Teddy Bridgewater’s problems go beyond Pro Day « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools