Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Tice: Falcons’ O-line “won’t be punked over by anybody” « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

« #15 : Yesterday at 10:47:35 PM »

Hey AJ, check your PersMess.

Tampa-Two

Hall of Famer

« #16 : Today at 02:41:43 AM »

2 things that really got to me during hard knocks.

1. Big message Smith and Falcons wants to send out to the NFL is that they are a really tough team. They sure talked a whole lot about it. But when the temperature got high they took off their pads and had a walk through. Not that is such a big deal as it could be dangerous in the heat, but why did let them show that. Also the crybaby Rashede Hageman. He got way too much exposure on that show. He looks like a big whiny baby. You talk about tough, and then you feature a big crybaby.

2. Man am I glad we don't have Bryan Cox any more. He walks around like he is the man. He expects a lot of his players but I have yet to see him actually coach. When there was time for coaching he was talking about his favourite movies with Roddy White. Can understand why Mason Foster almost started fighting him on the sidelines last year. What a POS.

Snook

Hall of Famer

« #17 : Today at 05:41:38 AM »

The Falcons aren't tough because Smith is a pushover and their GM is a **CENSORED**bag.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Mike Tice: Falcons’ O-line “won’t be punked over by anybody” « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools