Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wildcard weekend. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#195 : January 09, 2011, 07:55:56 PM

Vick underthrew that pass...Mike Jesus couldn't have caught that.

Vick stinks.  He is a dink-dunk runner who has monster playmakers.

glad he is out, hard to root for a scumbag like Ron Mexico.  I bet he goes home and chokes his dog thathe has in his closet.

Fuh the Eagles.  HATE them.
No crap he underthrew it, however there was absolutely no effort from the receiver, and it isn't always about catching it, but the WR could have played a little DB on that one.

A better throw and it is a forsure TD but that was straight crap effort.
When has Syracuse Mike ever been considered a better defensive back than Riley Coop? 

It was a piss poor pass, period.  He underthrew him by a mile, and the only guy, with momentum,  who could play that was the DB who picked it off.

Vick sucks.  Dog killing, STD giving scumstache wearing punk.
LOL, mk, nothing like "hate" covering someone's eyes.

Anyway I'm very happy to see Rodgers get a shot to take out the pretenders in ATL.
Chile please.  Vick underthrew it.  Scrabble couldn't have broken that up as a wideout.

Vick lost some dollars today.  Glad he did, too.  No "hate" necessary...it was a terrible pass.  I am not blinded by that.  Stop making excuses for Vick.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#196 : January 09, 2011, 10:05:30 PM

As I said yesterday, if you can't get excited for these games, you might be deceased.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#197 : January 09, 2011, 10:09:38 PM

As I said yesterday, if you can't get excited for these games, you might be deceased.
You ARE deceased.

At this point, there is only the ability to enjoy the game, from a pure fan standpoint.  Blank slate.

Pick and choose.

I rooted so hard for the Giants when they beat Tom Bray and the Pats, it made for a nice mini-season (mini-game).

You can find intense value in each game, and for some reason, you don;t even know why you root for some teams...you just do.  Or you find a reason.

I am pulling for the Ravens in the AFC, I love their defense, their blue collar toughness.  They play so intense, so brutal...

Would like to see Green Bay play Chicago, and knock Chicago out.  Say Sayonara to Lovie Smith if that happens, IMO.

BuccaNova

Starter
#198 : January 09, 2011, 10:10:14 PM

Only team that even remotely interests me is the Patriots simply because Brady craves up defenses.

Heh.  I knew Brady was slightly gay-ish, but craving up defenses sounds downright kinky.

pewterblood

Second String

#199 : January 10, 2011, 12:47:09 AM

I wouldn't mind if the Jets or Ravens win it.

BucBalla85

Hall of Famer

#200 : January 10, 2011, 02:00:09 AM

I wouldn't mind if the Jets or Ravens win it.

Dont know why but I think the Ravens are going to win it all. Gut feeling.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#201 : January 10, 2011, 09:53:06 AM

I love the playoffs, Just a great time of year where every game counts so much.
Fun to watch really good teams play in win or go home games. Cool.
Better with the Bucs involved......duh. But as I typed before, much less stressful! LOL

I like the Packers this year in the NFC, the Pats in the AFC. Pats probably win it all.
They are awfully good. Will root for the Packers in a small way. I still have such respect for
their organization, the tradition and their fans.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#202 : January 10, 2011, 10:11:33 AM

You ARE deceased.

At this point, there is only the ability to enjoy the game, from a pure fan standpoint.  Blank slate.

Pick and choose.

I rooted so hard for the Giants when they beat Tom Bray and the Pats, it made for a nice mini-season (mini-game).

You can find intense value in each game, and for some reason, you don;t even know why you root for some teams...you just do.  Or you find a reason.

I am pulling for the Ravens in the AFC, I love their defense, their blue collar toughness.  They play so intense, so brutal...

Would like to see Green Bay play Chicago, and knock Chicago out.  Say Sayonara to Lovie Smith if that happens, IMO.

Find a reason to root for certain teams? Yep. LOL. And yes, that Giants win over the Pats was fun as hell. Rooted very hard for that upset. Loved it.

Hope we get an upset like that. I do not like GB but if they face the Pats in the SB, I root for the underdog Pack.

Hope Seattle can do it again in Chicago. If that happens, THEN you might see Lovie out the door and Marinelli back in Tampa Town.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#203 : January 10, 2011, 10:17:04 AM

Does anyone see any similarities between the Bucs and Packer's offense? QB is semi-mobile (although Rodgers is an easier sack), RB is a bruiser, WR make clutch catches?
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wildcard weekend. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools