Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Democrat Rep shot in Arizona « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
: January 08, 2011, 03:01:36 PM

Time for politicians to reconsider gun control.  Guess the gunman was part of a militia.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords shot in Arizona

TUCSON, Arizona (Reuters) - Representative Gabrielle Giffords of Arizona was shot point blank in the head by a man who opened fire indiscriminately at a constituency meeting in Tucson, U.S. media reported on Saturday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

: January 08, 2011, 03:12:22 PM morgan

spartan

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 08, 2011, 03:35:43 PM

And in other news,  Faleh Hassan Almalek killed his daughter in an honor killing by running over her in a car in Phoenix, Arizona.  Time for politicians to reconsider car control.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/02/AR2011010201443.html

Iraqi immigrant to be tried for daughter's death

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 08, 2011, 03:36:48 PM

So basically you're saying "Time to reconsider our constitution," correct?  Seems on par.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 08, 2011, 05:10:20 PM

I think, as usual, crazy control is the problem from loon-boy's web-site:

I know who's listening: Government Officials, and the People," Loughner wrote. "Nearly all the people, who don't know this accurate information of a new currency, aren't aware of mind control and brainwash methods. If I have my civil rights, then this message wouldn't have happen

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 08, 2011, 05:34:49 PM

Time for politicians to reconsider car control.

They already do.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 08, 2011, 05:36:54 PM

So basically you're saying "Time to reconsider our constitution," correct?  Seems on par.

Constitution was written 220+ yrs ago for a different time.

Its a changeable document through legislation.

It's not written in stone.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 08, 2011, 05:40:08 PM

U.S. District Judge John Roll and a 9-year-old girl were killed in the shooting, which left several others wounded.

President Obama just addressed the nation from the White House.

He said Rep. Giffords "is battling for her life" and that five people have lost their lives, including U.S. District Judge John Roll. "We do not know yet what provoked this unspeakable attack," said Obama, who has pledged federal resources and has sent FBI Director Robert Mueller to the scene.

"Gabby Giffords ... is a friend of mine," he said. "She is not only an extraordinary public servant...she is warm and well-liked."

Obama said the shooting "is a tragedy for Arizona and for our entire country. What Americans do in times of tragedy is come together and support each other."

"Those who have been injured...we are rooting for them and I know Gabby is as tough as they come," Obama said. "We are going to get to the bottom of this and we are going to get through this."

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 08, 2011, 05:44:50 PM

Constitution was written 220+ yrs ago for a different time.

Its a changeable document through legislation.

It's not written in stone.

The Constitution is the foundation that our country was built in and the single most important reason we have so quickly become the economic center of the world.  You Dems treat it like some kind of rule book that you need to wiggle around.  Its sick.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 08, 2011, 05:54:00 PM

here is the alleged killer's youtube channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10#p/a/u/0/7uRjwPWaxiY

I betcha he loves his Coco Puffs

spartan

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 08, 2011, 05:55:28 PM

This is a tragic situation and how about we have a few thoughts for those who have been killed or injured before we start jumping on some stupid political argument about gun control?

I own guns and have a CWP which is a lot more restrictive than a frickin drivers license. Let's try a bit of perspective!

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 08, 2011, 05:55:48 PM

here is the alleged killer's youtube channel:  http://www.youtube.com/user/Classitup10#p/a/u/0/7uRjwPWaxiY

may he burn in hell...

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 08, 2011, 06:04:06 PM

did you watch any of his vids?  dude's bat poop crazy.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 08, 2011, 06:11:20 PM

Time for politicians to reconsider car control.

They already do.

lolz

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 08, 2011, 06:16:01 PM

This is a tragic situation and how about we have a few thoughts for those who have been killed or injured before we start jumping on some stupid political argument about gun control?

I own guns and have a CWP which is a lot more restrictive than a frickin drivers license. Let's try a bit of perspective!

Good post, Spartan.  A young congresswoman (and others) was shot by a wacko and all Oma can do regurgitate what he hears on MSNBC.  Ridiculous.
: January 08, 2011, 06:18:27 PM Biggs3535

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 08, 2011, 06:20:38 PM

Sounds tea-baggish to me
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Democrat Rep shot in Arizona « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools