Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Broncos to trade Tebow? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Runole

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 10, 2011, 07:50:39 AM

good for elway tellin it like it is....would definitely be a good move for the broncos to ship tebow while they can and get a real quarterback

You do realize he had the highest QB rating of any rookie this year, right?
You do realize he only started 3 games, right?

Now hold on there!  Tebow led the league in T-shirt sales and has perfected a revolutionary new circumcision "NO HANDS" technique that will surely revolutionize that medical procedure.  Also it must surely be noted the great intelligence of Tebow as he made the number (1) scholar athlete in the country not once but TWICE!!

Believe me when I say one of the most difficult majors in college is Youth and Family services. Very few if any college students can handle the rigors of such a difficult Major!   :o :P ;D

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 10, 2011, 09:52:18 AM

If you don't read PFT you're not informed on what's going on in Pro Football.

lolz.

I never go to his website (outside of a link posted here every once in a great while) and I'm pretty damned informed about what's going on in Pro Football.

BuccaNova

Starter
#32 : January 10, 2011, 12:18:36 PM

PFT is like the AP feed or something, I glance at the page's  headlines and get an idea of what's breaking. Then I look elsewhere to find out what's the deal is. Or if there is one, not just some Henny Penny situation.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 10, 2011, 12:34:56 PM

The Bucs need to move quickly on this one!

I wouldn't be opposed to this.  I'd be willing to part with a 5th or  a 6th round pick for him.  Put him in the Chris Cooley role and line him up in two TE sets... put him in motion to back field a few times a game for hand offs or lead block or as a decoy.  Also, would be perfect for a Wildcat once or twice a game every now and again.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#34 : January 10, 2011, 03:01:23 PM

If you don't read PFT you're not informed on what's going on in Pro Football.

lolz.

I never go to his website (outside of a link posted here every once in a great while) and I'm pretty damned informed about what's going on in Pro Football.

Some would disagree with that statement, Biggs. Not saying I would.... ;D

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 10, 2011, 05:16:34 PM

kill me sooner than now.....

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Broncos to trade Tebow? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools