Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The new king of the 4th quarter comeback win = Mark Sanchez « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

JavaRay

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

: January 09, 2011, 12:04:55 AM

Great job by the Jets today.     It's good to see one of the QB's from the 2009 draft having success in the playoffs.

awitron

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 09, 2011, 12:07:12 AM

Attention whore is whoring.

5 pages by tomorrow at noon. Thats my guess.

These are my concerns about Schiano. He thinks hes the **CENSORED**, when really he is someone who couldn\'t win the Big East once in 10 years.

I said it before and I\'ll say it again, Josh Freeman is the only thing that can save this franchise from this dude. If he doesn\'t adjust his style AND Freeman cant win enough, we\'re going to be wondering who the next coach is going to be in 2 years.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 09, 2011, 12:08:16 AM

Must be those foot massages Rex Ryan gives Sanchez before the games.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 09, 2011, 12:09:04 AM

Wow, really? New low, they won in spite of him not because if him. He played a terrible game. Agree with awi, 5 pages by tomorrow

TheAman

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 09, 2011, 12:11:03 AM

Trolls are funny.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 09, 2011, 12:15:01 AM

But seriously folks........
Would anyone here or in the real world rather have Sanchez over Freeman......
Only trolls and/or dullards.

Not, that typed...Great game and you have to admire the Jets for going out and getting it.
That last drive including the KO return was impressive.
Credit when it's due. The Jets, Sanchez included, hung in there and won a big playoff game to
keep their hopes alive and well.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 09, 2011, 12:15:16 AM

Hey, you have to give Sanchez credit for that come back drive.     If Freeman had done the same against the Lions, the Bucs would have been in the playoffs.    I'm not saying Sanchez is better than Freeman, but Sanchez stepped up.   When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 09, 2011, 12:16:55 AM

so someone makes an account, slaps java's name on the user name and you guys believe it's him?

wow, it appears that java has gotten in so many heads here that he doesn't even have to actually be here to get under your skin.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 09, 2011, 12:17:28 AM

Hey, you have to give Sanchez credit for that come back drive.     If Freeman had done the same against the Lions, the Bucs would have been in the playoffs.    I'm not saying Sanchez is better than Freeman, but Sanchez stepped up.   When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

Freeman did do it against the Lions only the refs took it away.....and later sent the Bucs a letter saying, "Whoops, our bad....sorry!"

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#9 : January 09, 2011, 12:19:06 AM

so someone makes an account, slaps java's name on the user name and you guys believe it's him?

wow, it appears that java has gotten in so many heads here that he doesn't even have to actually be here to get under your skin.

JavaRay isn't a new account. This is the account he set up when the new website message board went online five months ago. Where have you been?

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 09, 2011, 12:20:18 AM

Welcome back, Java.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 09, 2011, 12:22:20 AM

guys, don't take the bait

-------------------------------------------------------

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#12 : January 09, 2011, 12:23:27 AM

I just farted.

JavaRay

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 09, 2011, 12:50:46 AM

I just farted.

Not surprising.   Many overweight individuals have a problem with flatulence.   Try eating less, going to the gym on occassion, and maybe even take mylicon.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 09, 2011, 01:08:41 AM

Good for you Java.  Glad your team won!

Freeman > sanchez.

Your obvious trolling is awesome! 

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The new king of the 4th quarter comeback win = Mark Sanchez « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools