Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Our future MLB « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#45 : January 11, 2011, 12:33:30 AM

My gawd the Oregon offense is the most annoying thing ever. It's not even football. It's like some foreign game that relies 100% on gadgets and misdirection. I can't stand college teams that play this brand of "football"

Agree 100%.  That crap is hard to watch

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#46 : January 11, 2011, 12:34:44 AM

Pretty sad that these are the best two teams in college. Maybe if they didn't do 6 different fake hand offs before throwing the ball they could do something.

I didn't think either team looked like a champ.  Well, Auburn might have if they had a better QB.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#47 : January 11, 2011, 12:37:55 AM

It's pretty hard to judge a prospect in that type of game. I mean Mathews was impressive to me, but when you are defending some weird ass offense that doesn't even resemble an NFL offense....it's hard to judge. I think he has good technique and instincts. I like the kid, but he doesn't seem dynamic enough to be the playmaker we need at WLB and he needs to put on 10-15 lbs of pure muscle to be our MLB.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Our future MLB « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools