Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your Bucs Big Board? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

tbb345

Starter
#15 : January 12, 2011, 04:45:17 PM

Going by the Walter Football mock I go...
1. Justin Houston, DE
2. Greg Jones, LB
3. Nate Irving, LB
4. Greg Romeus, DE
....which, IMO, is a fantastic draft for the Bucs. Get a future RDE and pass rusher (Houston), WILL (Jones), MLB (Irving), LDE (Romeus)
I hope the Bucs can sign one of Mankins or re-sign Joseph so G won't be a huge need

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 12, 2011, 04:47:54 PM

did Houston declare?  I haven't seen word that he has.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 12, 2011, 05:00:33 PM

there is a perverbial a-load of guards available in this draft.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/TSX/2011_OG

I doubt we consider a guard before the 4th round.  Unless one of HUGE value drops into our lap.

Larsen, Carter, Joseph, Zuttah, Hardman are a decent pool of protectors.

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 12, 2011, 05:02:05 PM

did Houston declare?  I haven't seen word that he has.

I don't believe he has, but I'm praying he does. If Kerrigan is gone at #20, Houston is plan B.....I hope.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#19 : January 12, 2011, 05:08:01 PM

there is a perverbial a-load of guards available in this draft.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings/TSX/2011_OG

I doubt we consider a guard before the 4th round.  Unless one of HUGE value drops into our lap.

Larsen, Carter, Joseph, Zuttah, Hardman are a decent pool of protectors.
since you are an insider CC makes a comment about where he thinks the Bucs will target a Guard on the insider board in a thread about Anthony Costanzo. 

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 12, 2011, 05:12:33 PM

I read that...   I hope the target is Will Rackley.  Small school prospect is the only reason he'll be around later in draft.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=89220&draftyear=2011&genpos=OG

Who knew how good it would feel as a fan when we now know what it\'s like for our team to have a direction, an attitude, and dare I say an offense?.  

Good time to be a Bucs fan.

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#21 : January 12, 2011, 05:28:11 PM

1. Quinn(get him if he falls out of the top 10)
2. Smith
3. Clayborn
4. Kerrigan
5. Jordan

TampaBucks05

Hall of Famer
#22 : January 12, 2011, 11:06:04 PM

I hope we draft Casey Matthews in the 3rd.

I like Mathews, but just about every site I look at says he will be a good back up and special teams player in the NFL. He's projected to go in the 4th or later.

Oh yea? I still hope we can land him. His jersey will be hanging on my wall along with Freeman's Blount's and Grimm's.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#23 : January 13, 2011, 08:59:13 AM

I hope we draft Casey Matthews in the 3rd.

I like Mathews, but just about every site I look at says he will be a good back up and special teams player in the NFL. He's projected to go in the 4th or later.

Oh yea? I still hope we can land him. His jersey will be hanging on my wall along with Freeman's Blount's and Grimm's.

I still like him too. If he's there in the 4th or 5th then that would be awesome! I just think he needs to improve his tackling fundamentals and add about 10lbs of muscle mass. I think he has great instincts and could be a starter down the road, but I don't see him being able to contribute as a starter right of the bat like some of these other prospects.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your Bucs Big Board? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools