Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rich Bisaccia Gone « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #30 : January 11, 2011, 06:19:25 PM »

This is a pure example of the ownership being cheap!!!  Maybe we get someone in here that will keep our special teams in top form, but why let him walk when he was doing an awesome job?

Lol, Glazers paid him well enough for him to stay 9 years but the only possible reason he is leaving now is because they are cheap...unreal.... ::)

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #31 : January 11, 2011, 06:23:51 PM »

What a slam on Morris.........

“This is a tremendous opportunity for me to be part of a winning organization and work with Norv Turner. There’s a real opportunity here to win it all,” Bisaccia said. “I’ve worked with Jon Gruden and now I have the opportunity to work with Norv. These are two of the best coaching minds in football. I’m really looking forward to it.”.....Bisaccia

barbernbrooks

Hall of Famer

« #32 : January 11, 2011, 06:26:08 PM »

Since 2005, the Buccaneers have sent three special teams players to the Pro Bowl: P Josh Bidwell (2005), LS Dave Moore (2006) and KR Clifton Smith (2008) after sending just one in team history prior to that (K Martin Gramatica in 2000). Additionally, a Buccaneer has garnered NFC Special Teams Player of the Week honors 13 times and NFC Special Teams Player of the Month honors four times under Bisaccia.

Do you honestly believe that Bisaccia had an impact on Bidwell and Dave Moore making the Pro Bowl?

Unless I work for the San Diego Chargers website, I didn't write that....so i'm not sure what you're asking me for

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

« #33 : January 11, 2011, 06:29:15 PM »

Winning organization?!! What were WE this season? Chopped liver?!

that's so...wrong to say! =/

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #34 : January 11, 2011, 06:31:31 PM »

I suspect there were some disagreements on players.

Instead of me making assumptions about what this post means, I'll just ask:   Which players?

ChrisH16

Practice Squad

« #35 : January 11, 2011, 06:32:18 PM »

“This is a tremendous opportunity for me to be part of a winning organization and work with Norv Turner. There’s a real opportunity here to win it all,” Bisaccia said. “I’ve worked with Jon Gruden and now I have the opportunity to work with Norv. These are two of the best coaching minds in football. I’m really looking forward to it.”.....Bisaccia

Says a lot to me... Bisaccia obviously was a Gruden guy and maybe only stayed because he was under contract.
Maybe Raheem didn't want him on the team from day one on, that would explain his comment in my opinion.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #36 : January 11, 2011, 06:32:51 PM »

According the Stroud Twitter:

DB Coach Stukes to take over STs

Beatles123

Hall of Famer

« #37 : January 11, 2011, 06:34:34 PM »

Says a lot to me... Bisaccia obviously was a Gruden guy and maybe only stayed because he was under contract.
Maybe Raheem didn't want him on the team from day one on, that would explain his comment in my opinion.
Rah has Praised Rich this season alot, as has josh. doesn't seem to me that'd make sense...

This space for rent....*sigh* I trusted you coach.

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
« #38 : January 11, 2011, 06:38:43 PM »

Perhaps Biscaccia thought he should have been the HC, not Raheem...who knows...the true story will come out over time, maybe even in a Fab Five if we ever see another one.....

Ironworker808

Second String

« #39 : January 11, 2011, 06:41:33 PM »

boatload of money with more opportunity to move up the coaching ladder in San Diego.

Just a theory.

ChrisH16

Practice Squad

« #40 : January 11, 2011, 06:42:30 PM »

Rah has Praised Rich this season alot, as has josh. doesn't seem to me that'd make sense...

I know, but Raheem not wanting him on the team doesn't mean he is a bad ST coach.
I'm just trying to understand why he has such a bad opinion of the bucs....

« : January 11, 2011, 06:45:52 PM ChrisH16 »

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

« #41 : January 11, 2011, 06:42:58 PM »

The ONLY players that Morris made off limits for special teams were the QB's. Bisaccia will never find a situation like that again. Plus, Dominik is one of the biggest special teams supporters in the business. Maybe Bisaccia was miffed that Olson got OC over him last year. Who knows?
« : January 11, 2011, 06:45:50 PM CyberDilemma »

nubcake

Hall of Famer

« #42 : January 11, 2011, 06:44:42 PM »

Well that probably explains the lateral move, it seems like Bisaccia just doesn't like Morris.

His comments are ironic though, considering Morris did a ton with very little and Turner had a Super Bowl contending roster and couldn't even make the playoffs. Having the #1 statistical offense AND defense AND being in the second worst division in football and not making the playoff implies a gigantic problem with coaching.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #43 : January 11, 2011, 06:50:54 PM »

agree - good luck to him....I wouldn't be surprised if the entire regime at SD gets releaved of duties if SD doesn't do well net year.

Watchman

Starter

« #44 : January 11, 2011, 07:17:04 PM »

I'm not going to shed any tears.  He had some years where ST were horrible, and years where they were pretty good.  If he got more money for the same job in a great location I can't really blame him.  Bully for him.
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rich Bisaccia Gone « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools