Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yucc's Sleeper @ RB For 2011 Draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucDaFackUp

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 15, 2011, 12:43:10 PM

Spann looks very good on those clips as well - very deliberate running style and is able to cut at full-speed without deceleration. I'm actually more intrigued with Spann than Jones...

\"I seen his aura or whatever...I seen it...it\'s orange...\"
- Un-named source on Lovie Smith

beach4_life

Second String

#16 : January 15, 2011, 05:42:07 PM

What about Kareem Huggins.. between Graham, Williams, Bount, Huggins and Lumpkin .. no reason to spend high pick on RB. Between those guys we have some talent, maybe if some great back falls to us but probably no.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 16, 2011, 01:00:44 AM

What about Kareem Huggins.. between Graham, Williams, Bount, Huggins and Lumpkin .. no reason to spend high pick on RB. Between those guys we have some talent, maybe if some great back falls to us but probably no.

Huggins has been injured for the most part since he has been a Buc. A guy already who has had to work very hard to get where he is and coming off an ACL injury theres a very good chance he will never make it in the NFL. Graham may be released before the season starts, and at the most he doesn't get resigned. Lumpkin isn't a very servicable 2nd rb on the roster. I could very easily see us spending a 4th to 7th round pick on a RB.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 16, 2011, 01:30:57 AM

Big question is can they block?
What rookie RB can come in and block at an NFL level right off the back... answer: 0

Blocking is something every RB learns, your not going to find RB's blocking in NFL schemes right off the bat they all have to learn.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 20, 2011, 01:29:04 PM

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

Taiwan Jones-RB- Player   Jan. 20 - 1:18 pm et

Eastern Washington RB Taiwan Jones reportedly received a third-round grade from the NFL Draft Advisory Committee.
It's a high grade for an FCS prospect whose 2010 season ended with a broken left foot, but Jones was arguably the most explosive D-IAA player last season. He'll still have to overcome an injury-prone label after dealing with a wide range of ailments in the Big Sky Conference. Jones also had sports hernia surgery, injuries to both shoulders, and broke his fibula in 2008.
Source: Sports Network

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yucc's Sleeper @ RB For 2011 Draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools