Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Video Of Mike Williams Arrest Released « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#60 : January 15, 2011, 08:52:04 PM

Hates post says absolutelly nothing about race, yet you needlessly bring it into the conversation?   Hate clearly states that he feels he was targetted for financial reasons.

I believe Hate would tell you that you are wrong.  And if you would have read on you would have seen as much, instead of looking like a fool:

Can't answer that.... as I wasn't there but having experienced it first hand, I can assure you that it happens. For what other reason should an officer ask me "are you toting crack?"

Swing and a miss for nybuccguy.  And for the record, Hate wasn't one of the many guys crying "DWB" when this first was first reported.  Nothing he's posted has been race-baiting.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#61 : January 15, 2011, 09:03:05 PM

There was no evidence of him being drunk in the field sobriety test.

The blood alcohol level established by cops and courts confirmed this.

That is what he was charged with and he was exonerated.

He was never charged w/ speeding or erratically changing lanes so it's a non-issue. The cop also said he was weaving within his lane....soomeone needs to explain that one to me because it sounds hilarious. How wide is the lane and how wide is his car? How much weaving inside a lane could he possibly be doing?

Moving four inches in one direction then three inches in another direction? Give me a break..

At one point it appeared that MW moved the car to his left and crossed the left land marker. I agree with you. I didn't see any compelling traffic issue and he wasn't cited for them.
: January 15, 2011, 09:05:10 PM ryan24

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

You Mad

Pro Bowler

#62 : January 16, 2011, 07:47:31 AM

he weaved once when he first came into view and after that i didnt see any. I can see him getting pulled over for blowing past the cop on a  50 mph and crossing 2 solid white lines at 2:48am. The rest is complete bs.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Video Of Mike Williams Arrest Released « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools