Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: They are who I thought they were... and we let em off the hook, TWICE!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

Hate

Hall of Famer
: January 15, 2011, 11:53:46 PM

Over-hyped.... and over-rated, and i enjoyed the hell out of this beatdown!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Ft Myers Buc Fan

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 16, 2011, 12:04:39 AM

Did you see how empty that stadium was...in the 3rd qtr??!?!!!

cyberdude558

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 16, 2011, 12:06:47 AM

Did you see Blank? He was about to cry.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#3 : January 16, 2011, 12:09:00 AM

This team has gotten the bounces all season, and once the bounces stopped, the prince turned back into a frog.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 16, 2011, 12:17:49 AM

Fribbet!

In Verner We Trust

bibfortuna

Second String
#5 : January 16, 2011, 12:30:34 AM

Rodgers is one tough SOB. Awesome play from him all around - i hope Josh grows into being a passing stud like this. He's already just as good with his feet and better at avoiding sacks and staying injury free (touch wood!).

I feel just a little bit better about us not being in the playoffs - knowing that GB took our place and is going where they are supposed to go. This bird got well and truly cooked.

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 16, 2011, 12:38:48 AM

Lets hope they go into a tailspin now.  I think the Saints take a step back also.  I am not really scared of anyone really, with the Bucs offense clicking, I feel they can compete with anyone in the league.  Just need a little work on the D this offseason.

notabucsfan

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 16, 2011, 01:01:54 AM

They got lucky a lot this year and a lot of calls to go there way. Never thought they were that good and I don't even think they were the best team in our division.

-ts

Hall of Famer
#8 : January 16, 2011, 01:32:46 AM

Our division for the taking next year.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 16, 2011, 02:17:29 AM

First of all, absolutely the BEST thread title circa 2009...or maybe even further, IMO.  Heads up HATE, this thread title might land you a publishing job!  HA HA HA!

Second, I agree with the premise.  I have said I am not all that impressed by Roddy White.  He is talented, but not all that impressd.  Ask him to make some of the catches MIke Williams makes.  Good luck Roddy!  Matty Ice is overrated.  Flat out.  Not impressed with him because of the hype he gets. 

Freeman is a tough SOB, he has a cannon, he has thighs like treetrunks, he can be pocket evasive a la Ben Rapistburger, which is going to land him a Lombardi someday.  He also is a fanatic.  Love that.  He is rather hypeless, based on media.  But if they spent a season watching him, THIS season, they would be drooling.  Sanchez my anus.

HATE, love the thread title, love the way you have been writing lately.  Very impressive.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#10 : January 16, 2011, 03:00:13 AM

Great thread title and great thread.

Mean D

Pro Bowler

#11 : January 16, 2011, 03:44:45 AM

Ice, Ice Baby!

watson

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 16, 2011, 04:41:23 AM

Loved seeing them take that beatdown.  But, the last 2 weekends don't say much for the NFC South.  The Saints and the Foulcans were both poor representatives. 

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 16, 2011, 05:56:17 AM

Loved seeing them take that beatdown.  But, the last 2 weekends don't say much for the NFC South.  The Saints and the Foulcans were both poor representatives.

Hell, the only elite NFC team this year is the Pack. The Bears would be there if they didn't have a QB who likes to meltdown under pressure, force the ball and throw INTs.

AFC reigns supreme. Hoping for a NE/GB Super Bowl.

Next year, hopefully we can give all of them a run for their money.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#14 : January 16, 2011, 05:57:00 AM

First of all, absolutely the BEST thread title circa 2009...or maybe even further, IMO.  Heads up HATE, this thread title might land you a publishing job!  HA HA HA!

Second, I agree with the premise.  I have said I am not all that impressed by Roddy White.  He is talented, but not all that impressd.  Ask him to make some of the catches MIke Williams makes.  Good luck Roddy!  Matty Ice is overrated.  Flat out.  Not impressed with him because of the hype he gets. 

Freeman is a tough SOB, he has a cannon, he has thighs like treetrunks, he can be pocket evasive a la Ben Rapistburger, which is going to land him a Lombardi someday.  He also is a fanatic.  Love that.  He is rather hypeless, based on media.  But if they spent a season watching him, THIS season, they would be drooling.  Sanchez my anus.

HATE, love the thread title, love the way you have been writing lately.  Very impressive.

LOL.... thnx man.

I've been posting all season that this team wasn't as good as their record. They played a safe ball control offense, didn't make mistakes, and had every bounce go their way. I felt if a team jumped on them early, they'd fold under pressure. The Pack, because of McCarthy's aggressive nature and Rodgers, were just the team to do them in. Apply early pressure and make them try to catch up. Ryan Locks onto White.... take him away, who's gonna beat ya? Old man Gonzalez? I think not.

I'm ecstatic to see my prediction come to fruition....absolutely giddy about it. One of my Falcon buddies won't even talk to me right now :)

Pats vs Pack.....a dream matchup!!

Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: They are who I thought they were... and we let em off the hook, TWICE!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools