Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Charley Casserly on Josh Freeman... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

GIJoeWasThere

Hall of Famer

#105 : October 08, 2012, 10:08:21 AM

Freeman had one amazing year.... Sanchez has never been more than average and is usually horrible. I'd take Freeman over Sanchez Everytime.

scary, but i would trade freeman for sanchez straight up.  and i have never seen sanchez play a full game.

God no.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#106 : October 08, 2012, 11:56:50 AM

The funny thing, Casserly's comments about the order still might be right today... Stafford, Sanchez., then Freeman.  The only difference is that while Stafford would still be the #1 pick overall, Freeman and Sanchez wouldn't get drafted until the 4th or 5th rounds.

RogerGoodellSucks

Hall of Famer

#107 : October 08, 2012, 12:02:33 PM

Stafford is clearly the cream of this class.

Funny how you say Stafford is the cream of this class after having 1 good season, yet you NEVER mention Freeman's good season in 2010.

Stafford has SUCKED other than last year and Megatron made him look a lot better than he was last year. Megatron has been playing hurt this year and what has Stafford done? It's not a coincidence.

nubcake

Hall of Famer

#108 : October 11, 2012, 04:41:11 PM

lol, Freeman has obviously been a disappointment so far this year, but he's nowhere near Sanchez's level. He's got pretty much EVERY media guru calling for Tebow, even the ones who have consistently bashed Tebow for his entire career.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#109 : October 11, 2012, 10:51:03 PM

Stafford is clearly the cream of this class.

Funny how you say Stafford is the cream of this class after having 1 good season, yet you NEVER mention Freeman's good season in 2010.

Stafford has SUCKED other than last year and Megatron made him look a lot better than he was last year. Megatron has been playing hurt this year and what has Stafford done? It's not a coincidence.

Stafford's "good" season was among the 10 best seasons in the history of the sport.  It doesn't make him consistent or reliable, but he's shown a higher ceiling than 99.9% of the passers that've ever set foot on a football field.

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#110 : October 12, 2012, 12:09:26 AM

Blaze, it was a very good season but it's still a fluke until he puts together some consistency. Freeman's great season wasn't as great historically, but the same goes for him. Cam Newton's rookie year was historic, but until he does something else....it was a fluke. Consistency is the name of the game for franchise quarterbacks. One great year, no matter how great, means very little in the grand scope of a career.

Dolorous Jason

Hall of Famer

#111 : October 12, 2012, 07:11:38 AM

Stafford's "good" season was among the 10 best seasons in the history of the sport.  It doesn't make him consistent or reliable, but he's shown a higher ceiling than 99.9% of the passers that've ever set foot on a football field.

He needs a high ceiling in order to throw all those jump balls to mega-tron....

What is your point? I was wrong? Ok. You win. I was wrong.

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Charley Casserly on Josh Freeman... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools