Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kiper has Bucs getting Kerrigan at #20 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

daman82

Rookie
#30 : January 20, 2011, 05:52:17 AM

we will have to trade up to get kerrigan.

no way he falls to 20. unless all the other de's make an impression at their pro day and the combine.

kerrigan just has too much production to ignore.

BucsWin31

Starter

#31 : January 20, 2011, 09:37:23 AM

we will have to trade up to get kerrigan.

no way he falls to 20. unless all the other de's make an impression at their pro day and the combine.

kerrigan just has too much production to ignore.
After last years draft its clear that you never know whats gonna happen. Everyone said theres no way Dez slips out the top 10

jbear

Pro Bowler

#32 : January 20, 2011, 09:59:12 AM

Kerrigan has more talent as a passrusher but I wouldn't mind getting a guy like Clayborn instead.  Clayborn is tough as nails and a leader.  He would bring some attitude to our front 4 which we need badly so  I see the depth at DE as a really lucky break for us.

I've been leaning towards drafting tough DE's who can also help with our run D which we probably all remember.... sucked.  Morris has showed that the defense has changed a lot and I feel like he's going to rely on scheme in part to produce presure going forward.  Guys like Clayborn or Allen Bailey aren't likely to ever lead the legue in sacks but they're tough guys who I think can help us up front and at least provide more presure on opposing QB's than we're getting now.  I just think we need to get tougher up front to get better.  Bringing in a speed rusher isn't going to help our overall defense as much as bringing in toughness on the d line.  My 2 cents
: January 20, 2011, 10:01:07 AM jbear

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#33 : January 20, 2011, 02:06:38 PM

Tell me when Mayock does a mock. He's the only one of those bozos worth a darn...

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#34 : January 20, 2011, 02:34:34 PM

Kerrigan might be a risky choice.   Has she fully recovered from that attack by Tonya Harding?   

ZzJewbaccazZ

Starter

#35 : January 20, 2011, 03:55:08 PM

It'll be a heartbreaker if we don't get Kerrigan.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Kiper has Bucs getting Kerrigan at #20 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools