Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: yea ME!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 20, 2011, 03:42:13 AM

I'm hating you a little bit right now.....

watson

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 20, 2011, 04:10:50 AM

Congrats Hate.  But, if you and others are able to move to these better seats, that tells me that more fans are dropping their season tickets and that does not bode well for sellouts.  I hope I'm wrong, but it is a definitely an indicator that they are still losing season ticket holders.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#17 : January 20, 2011, 04:57:37 AM

http://tickets.buccaneers.com/

$99/seat - not bad for lower sidelines.  Think I'll make a call in to the Bucs today.
: January 20, 2011, 05:04:59 AM morgan

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 20, 2011, 05:26:46 AM

Sorry Rays and Bolts ----Bucs get most of my 2011 sports entertainment dollars.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#19 : January 20, 2011, 06:46:16 AM

http://tickets.buccaneers.com/

$99/seat - not bad for lower sidelines. 

That's the same price they have been since 2007 when they jacked the price from 75 per ticket to 99 per ticket in one season.    There has been no price reduction on those seats per game whatsoever.   That increase in price in 2007 was a 32% increase in one year so it's not surprising it's not been increased again.   Be careful buying those tickets though.   If they start winning again and the stadium sells out, there's nothing to stop the Glazers from jacking the price up another 32% in one year and setting that same ticket at 130 a ticket.   I'm not sure what the deal is with seat "deposits" these days, but if they lock you into buying for 10 years, it's a big gamble.   The Glazers proved in 2007 that they have no integrity when it comes to screwing long time season ticket holders by jacking prices up drastically in one year.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#20 : January 20, 2011, 07:07:18 AM

All good points. I assumed the deposits were no longer being required. Looking past next season, I may opt for the livingroom if tickets become high demand again and games sell out.  I didn't realize that lower level sideline were only $990/season. Thought they were much more since endzone are $80-something.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#21 : January 20, 2011, 07:18:10 AM

My end zone seats (148) are $55.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#22 : January 20, 2011, 07:39:44 AM

I paid over $80 to the Bucs for a couple of games in 2009 in the endzone. You're grandfathered in (no offense) to that price.

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 20, 2011, 07:49:08 AM

Jealous.

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#24 : January 20, 2011, 07:50:54 AM

No deposit.
Mine are $89
Don't mind east side as with 1pm games, sun is everywhere.
May possibly move again as more/different seats become available.
10 mth pymts.

It was a no brainer for my brother and I.

-------------------------------------------------------

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#25 : January 20, 2011, 08:04:44 AM

We'll be getting a few 4 pm games (Cowboys) and MNF,TNF, SNF games I'm sure. Sun isn't an issue for 1 pm games, imo. Like you said, it hits the whole stadium. Besides, the sidelines east side of the stadium get blocked views from the roving camera tower, right?

: January 20, 2011, 08:12:21 AM morgan

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#26 : January 20, 2011, 08:32:31 AM

JDouble, how did you get Section 113?  How many and what row?

I misspoke. My section is 114, not 113. Not sure that makes a huge difference though. Basically inside the 10 instead of on the 20. Anywho, they are $99 and it gave the option of sections 114, 115, 106, or 107. I'm doing the monthly payment plan so it's not bad at all. I might switch to something higher up though. Section 213 for example might actually be a better view and they are only $72.
: January 20, 2011, 08:36:26 AM JDouble

Draft Aaron Donald

Garv

Hall of Famer
#27 : January 20, 2011, 08:51:56 AM

JDouble, how did you get Section 113?  How many and what row?

I misspoke. My section is 114, not 113. Not sure that makes a huge difference though. Basically inside the 10 instead of on the 20. Anywho, they are $99 and it gave the option of sections 114, 115, 106, or 107. I'm doing the monthly payment plan so it's not bad at all. I might switch to something higher up though. Section 213 for example might actually be a better view and they are only $72.

I wonder about that. I think the view of the whole field is pretty good in upper level close to the front.
On the fifty you don't miss much. But I'd like to know how other's feel about it, the 200's as well as the 100's.
As for the sun, for me, it's that it's in your face on the east side as opposed to on your back most of the time.
I have trouble with the sun and my skin and it's just better It bothered me a bit when we got the free club upgrade to the
east side last season..
I'm paid up for next season but am always wanting to talk of upgrading to better seats if they are reasonable.
All this chatter leads to to hope there's going to be more serious interest in the team next year. IMO there should be.
This is a team with one hell of a future.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#28 : January 20, 2011, 08:57:51 AM

Well 213 was Club untill this year as far as I can tell. All the older stadium maps have it listed as club, but this year they have the ends of the club section listed as general admission seating and it's actually pretty cheap.

I'll say one thing, trying to purchase my tickets online was a horribly frustrating thing. I spent over an hour on Monday trying to do it and gave up, then after 45 minutes on Tuesday I finally decided to just call and do it over the phone. The are broken links and I had a lot of trouble even logging into my account. It kept emailing me new passwords, but none of them worked. If I was a Glazer...I'd want to make the ticket buying process as easy as possible. If I didn't want the tickets so bad I would have just said F*** it, and I bet many others will say just that.

Draft Aaron Donald

blind melon

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 20, 2011, 09:09:21 AM

Are they only selling season tickets right now? I definitely can't afford season tickets(well, not now at least...maybe if I can get this new job) but I do want to see a few games next year, particularly the Indy game. Peyton vs Freeman!

Looks like April

http://buccaneers.io-media.com/individual-game.html

Go get Bridgewater.   Do what it takes.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: yea ME!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools