Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: yea ME!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Garv

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 20, 2011, 09:17:32 AM

Are they only selling season tickets right now? I definitely can't afford season tickets(well, not now at least...maybe if I can get this new job) but I do want to see a few games next year, particularly the Indy game. Peyton vs Freeman!

Looks like April

http://buccaneers.io-media.com/individual-game.html

If true, that's a lot earlier than in the past.
These are good opportunities for fans to see this team.
And this team is going to be very, very good.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 20, 2011, 09:26:44 AM

I just called to see if I could switch to section 213. The current stadium map is incorrect. The orange areas on the ends of the club seating are still club. No idea why they are orange. They were like $260 per ticket. I guess I'll be staying in section 114, row P, seat 3. Can't wait!  :o

Garv

Hall of Famer
#32 : January 20, 2011, 09:31:45 AM

I just called to see if I could switch to section 213. The current stadium map is incorrect. The orange areas on the ends of the club seating are still club. No idea why they are orange. They were like $260 per ticket. I guess I'll be staying in section 114, row P, seat 3. Can't wait!  :o

LOL You're good where you are for sure. $260 a ticket? Only if I win the lottery is THAT ever going to happen
Maybe not even then.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

ranman

Pro Bowler

#33 : January 20, 2011, 09:37:26 AM

My end zone seats (148) are $55.

Stan,
This one raised my eyebrows.  I am in 150, on aisle, at the top, and my pricing is still 89 per seat.  Same pricing as last year.  No additional discounts.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#34 : January 20, 2011, 09:54:44 AM

LOL You're good where you are for sure. $260 a ticket? Only if I win the lottery is THAT ever going to happen
Maybe not even then.

There's something really wrong w/ that price. I upgraded to club this a.m. and I'm paying about half of that.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#35 : January 20, 2011, 10:10:22 AM

Where are all the whiners crying about the owners?  Those ahats pissed me off so bad last year. 

You guys remember?  "I'm never giving one cent to the lying, cheating, stealing Glazers!  They stole from the community and put a sub par product on the field and expect me to pay top dollar!"

Here we are today and we got a second round of price cuts on tickets but I'm sure there are still a few haters out there convinced the owners live to rip off Buc fans.  I hope more people go to the games this year.  Last year was pretty embarrassing because of those kind of jerks.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#36 : January 20, 2011, 10:18:23 AM

Fielding a competitive team helps.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#37 : January 20, 2011, 10:27:03 AM

Stan,
This one raised my eyebrows.  I am in 150, on aisle, at the top, and my pricing is still 89 per seat.  Same pricing as last year.  No additional discounts.

I bought my tickets at the RayJay with the first "go-round" coming from the Old Sombrerro. There was a narrow window and the Bucs announced it at the time. After that window closed, the price would go up. Of course I had to pay the PSL, ultimately it was all refunded over the years.

My ticket increases, what few there were of them, were peanuts, comparatively. All ticket prices did not go up across the board as many have  thought. Others that signed up in the 2nd group, paid more. Then after that, they paid more still. People right next to me are paying $89.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

JDouble

Hall of Famer
#38 : January 20, 2011, 10:27:10 AM

Where are all the whiners crying about the owners?  Those ahats pissed me off so bad last year. 

You guys remember?  "I'm never giving one cent to the lying, cheating, stealing Glazers!  They stole from the community and put a sub par product on the field and expect me to pay top dollar!"

Here we are today and we got a second round of price cuts on tickets but I'm sure there are still a few haters out there convinced the owners live to rip off Buc fans.  I hope more people go to the games this year.  Last year was pretty embarrassing because of those kind of jerks.

That was never me. I was actually ripped into several times for speaking out about how embarrassing and lousy our fan base was because I lived in Texas, so I apparently wasn't allowed to have an opinion. Well I'm moving back to to Tampa in April  and have already bought my season tickets and am very happy to put my money where my mouth is.

The problem isn't the economy as many like to say. Many other city's like New Orleans and Detroit have worse economies than Tampa. The problem is our fans are weak sauce. Many don't really care about the Bucs and would be just as happy to spend an afternoon at the beach or shopping or fishing than go to the Bucs game. We just don't have a large base of die hard Buc fans. It sucks, but it's true.

jbear

Pro Bowler

#39 : January 20, 2011, 10:30:50 AM

Fielding a competitive team helps.

That and realizing that NFL owners are in business to make money. (That goes for all of them)  It's not a community service project (even though the Glazers spend Millions on the community)  The fact the stadium was built with tax dollars doesn't change a thing because the voters gave them that deal because Tampa didn't want to lose the Bucs which was a real possibility at the time.  Tampa is not a huge market... It's likely Tampa area residents are always going to have to give a team a really sweet deal to stay here when places like LA don't even have a team.  I think it brings in as much money into the community as it costs taxpayers.  Especially all those superbowls we've had here. 

jbear

Pro Bowler

#40 : January 20, 2011, 10:34:43 AM

That was never me. I was actually ripped into several times for speaking out about how embarrassing and lousy our fan base was because I lived in Texas, so I apparently wasn't allowed to have an opinion. Well I'm moving back to to Tampa in April  and have already bought my season tickets and am very happy to put my money where my mouth is.

The problem isn't the economy as many like to say. Many other city's like New Orleans and Detroit have worse economies than Tampa. The problem is our fans are weak sauce. Many don't really care about the Bucs and would be just as happy to spend an afternoon at the beach or shopping or fishing than go to the Bucs game. We just don't have a large base of die hard Buc fans. It sucks, but it's true.

Glad to see people gearing up to acctually go to games this year.  The Glazers are doing right by the fans.  People just can't expect more from people in business to make money.  At least they're listening when people say they can't afford it.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#41 : January 20, 2011, 10:58:28 AM

It's really basic economics - Bucs are starting to understand to to determine market price.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#42 : January 20, 2011, 10:59:16 AM

+1

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Hate

Hall of Famer
#43 : January 20, 2011, 11:33:41 AM

You're mos def correct. I'm a Buc fan to the core.... and there's no place i'd rather be than inside Ray Jay on a Sunday afternoon. I've never had a problem with the Glazers as i feel there only responsibility is to work to put a good team on the field.... and i feel that's always been there intention.

Its great that you're moving here and already have tix. Make sure you're at the next g2g. Always great putting a face to a screen name.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#44 : January 20, 2011, 11:36:48 AM

Stan,

I bought my tickets at the RayJay with the first "go-round" coming from the Old Sombrerro. There was a narrow window and the Bucs announced it at the time. After that window closed, the price would go up. Of course I had to pay the PSL, ultimately it was all refunded over the years.

My ticket increases, what few there were of them, were peanuts, comparatively. All ticket prices did not go up across the board as many have  thought. Others that signed up in the 2nd group, paid more. Then after that, they paid more still. People right next to me are paying $89.

We had season tickets in the sombrero as well dating back to the early 80's and transferred them over to the new stadium.   We never got any discount compared to anyone else.  When they raised ticket prices, ours raised just as much as anyone's.   Ours went up 32% in 2007.   There may be an accounting error on your tickets because nobody else I know has your situation.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: yea ME!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools